Another Juvederm Nightmare - Atlanta, GA

Last year two weeks before christmas I got...

last year two weeks before christmas I got juvedern injected under my eyes to correct my "inhereted" bags and tissue deterioration under the eyes. not only did I not look nice for christmas, I still looked like I had been punched in the face in February. Bruising swelling and then after that was done and up until this day they are over filled and puffy. I wish I had never had this done. I wanted to look younger and beautiful instead I look older than before and all worn out and tired all the time. This was at the Prima Center in north atlanta. The puffiness is subsiding, very slowly and i was hoping the product would be broken down by this christmas. It is getting better but not there yet! Looking in the mirror is just depressing because I had this done voluntarily. never again.

It sounds like she had it done mid December 2009 and was hoping it would look better by Christmas of 2010.

Hi Atlanta,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Did you get Juvederm again and now you are hoping it will be gone by this Christmas? I didn't quite understand which Christmas you were hoping it would be gone by. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,