Freaking Amazing Breast Reduction Results - Atlanta, GA

I have suffered from severe back, neck and...

I have suffered from severe back, neck and shoulder pain for the past 6 years, undergoing many epidurals. I was facing another when a co-worker suggested breast reduction and gave me Dr. Di Francesco number. I was schedule for a consultation within a week. I had no idea how this visit would change my life.

My initial consultation went well Dr. D and her staff made me feel extremely comfortable, like having a conversation with a good friend. Dr. D submitted all the paperwork to my insurance company, and the procedure was approved. The insurance requested 1000g per side be removed to obtain needed back relief.

I don't know what else to call the outcome but " FREAKING AMAZING" Dr. Di Francesco is an extraordinary surgeon! I looked at my new breasts and they brought tears to my eyes. My breast are so beautifully round and perky. My clothes fit so much better. But most of all the back pain is gone. Thank you so much Dr. Di-Francesco, you changed my life.

I'm scheduled for T.T. and breast lift/reduction Feb 5th in Sarasota, FL. I am sooo excited! Love reading about everyone's journey!

Welcome and congratulations on you wonderful results.  So happy for you:)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Di Francesco is more than you can ask for this sensitive procedure.