Trying to Find the Best Surgeon in the Southeast (Georgia and Florida) - Atlanta, GA

Hello! I have been on this site for years and just...

Hello! I have been on this site for years and just now getting the courage to post a review. I have wanted a Butt Augmentation for years prior to it becoming popular, so I figure this a great time to explore my options; however, I need help with finding a doctor. I am 32 w/no kids and my confidence have suffer with not having a fuller bottom especially for an African-American woman. After reviewing the site, I have narrowed the following doctors down as being a genius in their craft: Dr. Moises Salama, Dr. Soto, Dr. Mendiata, Dr. Perry and Dr. Jimmerson. I have a consult with Dr. Jimmerson on Monday; however, my concern about his butts is that he makes them too round and voluptuous, which is unrealistic for many of the woman body frame. Maybe the woman desire a bubble butt. I am in corporate so I must be conservative but my ultimate aim is to have a curvaceous, voluptuous (not bubble or shelf) round natural butt. If any of the ladies who have gone through this experience can offer any advice I would greatly appreciate it...Also, if you can give me any questions to ask the surgeons I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for allowing me to share!

Well, I'm still searching...I refuse to settle!...

Well, I'm still searching...I refuse to settle! I've waited almost 8 tears to finally have the courage to move forward so I am determine to find the best doctor to give me the butt I aiming for...Please help me out!

Well, I have an online consult coming up with Dr...

Well, I have an online consult coming up with Dr.Salzhauer and I'm clueless to what questions to ask...Any suggestions? And have you'll know if he does great work? I want a butt like draya more of a slope ("C") curve not shelf.

If our screens show the same thing, then Dr. Markmann's work is the one displayed below our comments that says, "Before and Afters from Doctors." Let me know what you think of his work.
Will do!
Dr. Markmann is ok his work is nothing compared to the Dr's in the south and his prices are very high. For his bbl's they range from 12k-20k and that's a lot when the work is good but not for that price. I know we pay for quality but his prices are a lil out there....IJS
Wow, 12k-20K???? No, sir....not for me!
I like Dr. Perry work and he makes his clients feel that they can call him if they need him. I have seen some of the ladies on here and they have his personal cell # and he talk to them if they need his assistance with anything. From what I have been told he makes his clients feel comfortable with him. He is real honest and he lets you know what is good for u. He isn't just in it for the money he loves his job and he is a master with his craft. Some of the ladies has said that he calls and check on them after surgery seeing if they need anything. That is a Dr that likes his work 2 thumbs up to Dr. Perry.
I am definitely going to look at Dr. Perry...I want my butt to look similar to Draya or my pics above...I dont want an assembly line doctor I want a doctor that is going to take his/her time with my body and respect that I work hard for the money I am about to spend on their service and skill.
dr jimerson in my opinion is the best at producing all types of plump booties-- natural looking ones, bubbles, upside down heart shaped ones, huge nicki minaj ones.. i think he'll be able to give u whatever u wish! i will c him in october.. i want a HUGE booty :)
Oh, Dr. J is the truth but I work in corporate and I dont want anything too too big! My boyfriend constantly reminds me to keep things in perspective because one day that but will get old and what will I do with all that...lol
i feel u lol.. think im going for dr salz or perry.. i still want a huge booty but want aggressive lipo @ the same damn time.. how is ur journey going?
I'm just getting back on it...Does salz and perry do aggressive lipo?
If you want something that looks natural i would say go to Dr. Perry because he does a real good job and makes it look so natural and his prices not sky high and his work speaks for him. Check out his page.
He is on my list...Thank you for the insight!
Hi how much he take??
I've been wanting to go with Dr. Daniel Markmann for a couple of years now. I have lots of children, so financially I'm working on it still.
I'm sorry, I didn't see the Southeast title.
Is he good? Dr. Markmann? Where is he? @RN2Mom
Is he pricey for BBL?
He's in Maryland. Discoverthebeauty.com. He is more pricey than some, but I think it's because he lipos more areas and gives the body an overall better look, rather than doing lipo only on the tummy and love handles.
What I really like about his work is how the butt starts higher but at a beautiful angle, rather than sloped out like a shelf or way too low like its just stuck on at the bottom. It looks high/youthful, like Bey in "Crazy in Love" video doing the "uh-oh dance." I think his work looks like Porsha Stewart's tush from Reql Housewives vs Kenya Moore's (too low). Can you see what I mean? If you do choose Markmann, then maybe we can time it together. I'm a little north of ATL about 40 mins.
Hello have you try Dr Salama? He's very agressive with lipo and bbl and also Dr Daniel Azurin I did my TT with him but not bbl since I already had a butt, but he's great as well on giving you the shape and butt you might want, they both in Florida
Yes, Dr. Salama is on my list but based off of some of the reviews patients have to go back for revisions...Is Azurin good too? Is he very known in your are?
area (sorry)
Azurin is great BUT also your results depends on how you follow the aftercare, I know about some girls including some from this site and some are personal friends that have gone to him including myself with great results and no revisions, go to Salama and Azurin and then go for there , Azurin doesn't charge his consults, go to his website and try ....shopping around us the best way to make a smart decision ....
I am booked for Salamas. I have done a lot of research on different BBL doctor's and I have found that Dr Salama is nothing but the truth. Several of my friends went to him and they look awesome and are very happy with the outcome. The earliest appt I could get was August I am so excited..
I read that Salama does a lot of retouching...is that true?