Trying to Find the Best Surgeon in the Southeast (Georgia and Florida) - Atlanta, GA

Hello! I have been on this site for years and just...

Hello! I have been on this site for years and just now getting the courage to post a review. I have wanted a Butt Augmentation for years prior to it becoming popular, so I figure this a great time to explore my options; however, I need help with finding a doctor. I am 32 w/no kids and my confidence have suffer with not having a fuller bottom especially for an African-American woman. After reviewing the site, I have narrowed the following doctors down as being a genius in their craft: Dr. Moises Salama, Dr. Soto, Dr. Mendiata, Dr. Perry and Dr. Jimmerson. I have a consult with Dr. Jimmerson on Monday; however, my concern about his butts is that he makes them too round and voluptuous, which is unrealistic for many of the woman body frame. Maybe the woman desire a bubble butt. I am in corporate so I must be conservative but my ultimate aim is to have a curvaceous, voluptuous (not bubble or shelf) round natural butt. If any of the ladies who have gone through this experience can offer any advice I would greatly appreciate it...Also, if you can give me any questions to ask the surgeons I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for allowing me to share!

How did your consultation go?
wow, i could have written this review/question myself! Its exactly what I'm trying to decide on as well... let's buddy up (INBOX ME) WE MAY CAN AIM AT THIS TOGETHER i love Jimerson's aggressive changes, but I have no desire for a shelf booty but praying for the most awesome shape lol problem is I REALIZE fat absorption is a big thing, and the ideal of losing it all in the future haunts me

Well, I'm still searching...I refuse to settle!...

Well, I'm still searching...I refuse to settle! I've waited almost 8 tears to finally have the courage to move forward so I am determine to find the best doctor to give me the butt I aiming for...Please help me out!
If our screens show the same thing, then Dr. Markmann's work is the one displayed below our comments that says, "Before and Afters from Doctors." Let me know what you think of his work.
Will do!
Dr. Markmann is ok his work is nothing compared to the Dr's in the south and his prices are very high. For his bbl's they range from 12k-20k and that's a lot when the work is good but not for that price. I know we pay for quality but his prices are a lil out there....IJS

Well, I have an online consult coming up with Dr...

Well, I have an online consult coming up with Dr.Salzhauer and I'm clueless to what questions to ask...Any suggestions? And have you'll know if he does great work? I want a butt like draya more of a slope ("C") curve not shelf.
i feel u lol.. think im going for dr salz or perry.. i still want a huge booty but want aggressive lipo @ the same damn time.. how is ur journey going?
I'm just getting back on it...Does salz and perry do aggressive lipo?
Hi how much he take??