amazing results! - Atlanta, GA

I had breast implants for 12 years prior to my...

I had breast implants for 12 years prior to my surgery with Dr Colgrove. I had Saline 335cc and had them swapped out for silicone (SO MUCH BETTER) under the muscle 550cc all of my visits went smoothly, the Dr knew exactly what my issues where without me having to even explain what I wanted which was comforting. The staff support was all very friendly and I never once felt uncomfortable. All of my follow up appointments have gone fast and he has been very attentive despite how busy he is. I brought in a picture of what I wanted to look like and he worked his magic and I woke up looking EXACTLY like the picture! no kidding! 3 weeks post op and I am now able to wear under-wire bras..my incisions were in my crease and my boyfriend cant even see them?! I can kinda of feel them a little (scar tissue healing) but i cant see them either. SO IMPRESSED! I will def go back for anything else I need or want done in the future and have and will continue to tell all of my friends about his work, simply put, hes AMAZING! TY!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE My results!!! Dr Colgrove is not only professional and knows exactly what he is doing, hes reasonably priced. This is my second breast Aug. and its 200% BETTER than my first one done by another Dr.... I

Congratulations! Glad you found a great PS for your revision and that you had a smooth recovery. Did you get larger implants because you were seeking a larger look or did you need to add more cc's for the revision to look good? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I just wanted them to be larger. So I told him to go with the 535cc silicone :) They are beautiful and sit surprisingly naturally! He also made them closer together so they wouldnt sit so far apart like before. I'm now one month post op and there is already barely even a scar! I'm a 32DDD and LOVE my new figure :) Luckily VS just started making bras in that size so I have a lot of pick from :)

Feel free to post any photos showing us the difference in your cleavage...if you're comfortable posting them. Many women complain about not having their breasts closer together to form a nice cleavage. Glad you're happy with your cleavage now!

I would love to see some before and after pics. Did he use internal sutures to help bring your breasts closer together?