Hello my Beautiful BBL sisters! :D
So it has been a little while so this will be a long update so bare with me lol. First off, thank you to those who reached out to me to see how things were going. I really appreciate that! Things are going great, just as planned! I was feeling VERY overwhelmed during my past posts after I kept getting denied by loans so sorry if I was rambling and venting lol. However, my finances are looking much better and so far I feel like I am on the right track to getting my money together (keep praying for my sisters). I have been working like crazy and saving! Also, I will be granted $5,000 from Healthcare Finance Direct and be paying the rest in cash. I have a message from Aziza---- Dr. Jimerson IS still accepting Healthcare Finance Direct HOWEVER they have lowered the amount granted to $3,000 instead of the $5,000. If you already applied and was approved for the $5,000, you are all set but remember the coverage expires in 90 days so I will have to reapply in May. She asked to pass the message along to clear up all of the confusion. PS I love her! She is making this process so smooth for me. She's the best! :)
Anywho, now that that big load is off of my back, I need your help with my shopping and booking. I have a rough draft list that I created myself, combining the Doctors list along with a few of my sisters lists that I liked. PLEASE feel free to read my list and let me know if I am missing anything or if you feel like I should remove something. I want to pack LIGHT (will be traveling alone) so please help me narrow my list down as much as I can. My list is very personalized (some stuff I use on a daily basis so it may not apply to others). Also, I put a check next to the items I already have and I put a question mark next to the items that I am not so sure that I may need. What do you ladies think??
Also, I already found a lot of my stuff on Amazon.com for great prices, I highly recommend checking on there! Love that site! As far as booking, I am deciding between Hyatt and Sun Suites. I have been weighing their pros and cons and I am leaning towards Sun Suites now because it is a lot cheaper and has a full kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave etc. inside the room. Since I plan on staying a good 2 weeks by myself, this is what I need. On the other hand, I do love how nice the Hyatt is and I love how it is so close to Dr. J. What do you ladies think? Any vets have reviews on the two?
Also, I will most likely be booking with caretaker Bree to take care of me for the first 3 days which looks like her services will be around $300. I spoke to her on the phone and she sounds awesome! I got her contact from one of my BBL sisters (thanks again) She is a nurse with a lot of experience. Inbox me if you would like her contact info.
I have started my weigh gain process- YAY! And I am having so much fun eating WHATEVER and WHENEVER I want! LOL! Of course, I am not eating too much junk and still maintaining a healthy diet but I love to eat so I love this lol. Some of my BBL Sisters shared some great weight gaining tips with me. I will be buying Ensure Plus, shakes, eating more "fat food" and eating late at night every night. Does anyone have any weight gain tips? I could use all the help I can get. Dr. Jimerson was brutally honest with me (Love him for that) and said if I do not gain at least 15 lbs I will not get that big booty that I want so I am determined to pack on at least 20 lbs to be on the safe side! ;) I gain weight really easily so I'm not worried. I did it before, I can do it again! I have been doing some research on healthy weight gain and I learned that there are certain foods that we can eat that will make us gain weight and more importantly gain belly fat. That is my goal to gain MORE fat and not more MUSCLE. Ladies, keep in mind its all about the fat! The way I see it, the more fat I give Dr. J to work, hopefully with the bigger my donkey will be! ;)
OTHER HELPFUL INFO:
Other helpful information that I recently found out that hopefully will be helpful to you all too: When traveling tell your flight that you just had surgery and need to stand or lay on the seats and need wheel chair assistance post landing. If you have insurance, I hear meds can be as cheap as $28 depending on what type of insurance you have. Remember, to map out a lot of extra money for unexpected fees and for supplies that you may realize you need a long the way. Pack LIGHT, after surgery we do not want to have to lug mad stuff back! Ladies, I was told by my PS to stop my birth control prior to surgery so you might want to talk to you PS about this to be on the safe side. Remember to take your iron supplements and I suggest Vitamin C supplements (prevents colds) asap. The sooner the better! It has been confirmed that Dr. Jimerson raised his prices and booking process so I suggest keeping in close contact with you PS so you can remain in the loop on their new systems. It is so hard to get through to the office but I find that if you call early in the AM when they first open, you should get through, no worries, just be consistent! Well I can't really think of any more things at the moment but I am sure more will come to me soon. Thanks again for everything ladies! Wishing you all the best! I have posted the rough draft of my list below, feel free to copy, comment etc. Hope this helps some ladies as well! Hugs and kisses! XOXO
ROUGH DRAFT OF MY LIST BELOW:
SUPPLIES/ TOILETIES/ VITAMINS:
• IRON PILLS?
• VITAMIN C PILLS?
• BROMELAIN SUPPLEMENTS (REDUCES INFLAMMATION, SWELLING MUSCLE TENSION ETC.)
• ARNICA PILLS OR GEL? (REDUCES PAIN, SWELLNG ETC.)
• B-12 500MG ?
• FISH OIL 1200 MG?
• DAILY MULTI-VITIMINS?
• COUGH DROPS (SORE THROAT AFTER SURGERY?)
• CALMS FORTE SLEEP AID (%NATURAL, NEED TO CONFIRM WITH DR. THAT I CAN TAKE THIS BEFORE BED)?
• KELO-COTE OR MEDERMA (FOR SCARS)?
• COLACE (STOOL SOFTENER)
• ZOFRAN (PREVENTS NAUSEA/ VOMITING)?
• MAKE ME HEAL PREOP/POSTOP VITAMINS? VITAMEDICA? (START 7 DAYS BEFORE SURGERY AND AFTERWARDS?)
• HIBECLENS (ANTISEPTIC, ANTIMICROBIAL SKIN CLEANSE) OR INSCENTED DIAL ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP
• SURGICAL TAPE
• UNSCENTED BABY WIPES
• EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL/ EXCEDRIN/ ALEIVE?
• DOGGY PADS/ BED PADS (TO SLEEP ON)
• NEOSPORIN (FOR CUTS, BUNS ETC.)
• WATER BOTTLE ?
• HEAD SCARF, BONNET ?
• BOBBY PINS, HAIR WRAP/ HAIR BONNET ?
• PROSTYLE HAIR GEL, PONY TAIL HOLDERS?
• EYEBROW RAZORS/ TWEEZERS/ BROW PENCIL?
• SHAVING CREAM, RAZORS?
• BOPPY PILLOW ?
• COVERS/ PILLOWS ?
• PAINT ROLLER OR SELF MASSAGER ?
• FEMALE URINAL/FUNNEL/ PEE CUP
• LOUNGE CHAIR (CUT BUTT OUT)
• PILL DIVIDER
• BAND AIDS
• SUCTION HOOKS FOR DRAINS?
• ALCOHOL PADS
• EMPTY CONTAINER FOR SYRINGES ?
• DISH DETERGENT
• TUBBERWARE/ DISHES?
• DISH SPONGE
• NIVEA CREAM (FOR FACE)?
• DEODORANT ?
• COCOA BUTTER STICK AND LOTION (& FIRMING LOTION?)
• LATEX GLOVES
• LYSOL SPRAY AND LYSOL WIPES (FOR BATHROOM AND ROOM)
• FACE DOWN PILLOW/ FACE CRADLE PILLOW (AMAZON.COM)
• ICE PACK
• DARK COLORED TOWELS, WASH CLOTHS ?
• UNSCENTED DOVE SOAP
• REUSABLE GROCERY TOTE BAG (TO CARRY GROCERIES?)?
• UNSCENTED ALL DETERGENT
• ELECTRONICS: PHONE, IPOD, CHARGERS, DVD PLAYER, DVDS, EAR PHONES, LAB TOP? ?
• TOOTH BRUSH, PASTE, DENTAL FLOSS, FACE WASH, MINT JULIP?
• YOGA MAT (FOR SITTING)?
• PERSCRIBED MEDICATIONS (FILL AFTER PRE-OP)
• PRUNE JUICE (FOR CONSTAPATION FROM MEDICATION)
• PROTEIN SHAKES, ENSURE
• BOTTLED WATERS
• SOUP, RAMON NOODLES
• CREAM OF WHEAT
• VEGGIES, V8 DRINKS
• PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY
• DELI MEAT, CHEESE, BREAD, MAYO
• MAC & CHEESE, TORTILINI ALFREDO
• FRUITS; PINEAPPLES, BANANAS
• ORANGE JUICE
• NIGHT GOWNS/ BIG TEE SHIRTS ?
• BIG PANTIES
• LOOSE SWEATPANTS/ YOGA PANTS?
• MAXI DRESSES ?
• SOCKS ?
• LOOSE SHIRTS ?
• WAIST CINCHER?
• FITTED TEES/ BEATERS? ?
• COMPRESSION GARMENTS (WHAT KIND? WHAT SIZE)
• SLIPPERS ?
• FLIP FLOPS ?
• COMFORTABLE WALKING SNEAKERS?
• HOODY ?
• JACKET ?
• SUNGLASSES ?
• SUN HAT ?