Want a Banging Body to Match How I'm Really Feeling on the Inside! – Atlanta, GA

I am so happy I found this site, I have learned so...

I am so happy I found this site, I have learned so much .. Thank you ladies for sharing your experiences. I am so ready ! I previous had a TT about 14 years ago and I have stayed close to keeping it up but I must admit I gained about 15 lbs and I would like to take that few unwanted fat and put it in a much needed place.... Buttocks!!! and get my fat stomach back and Beyoncé body ... or better !

My Pre-Op pictures

Need a body adjustment soon, can't take this to the beach !!!! Lol

1month Pre-op front

My BIG Wish List

I can't wait to see my J Curves transformation!!! Soon and very soon!!

Pre-op side view ... Need help !!!

Never had a bootay ! This is gonna be great !!!

30 days till the BIG Transformation of a New Body Day !~

Count down is on ! 30 days

July 19th is my day ... I'm gettting ready !!!

Count down 19 days !! Atl/Dr. J... I will be on my way

I'm n ATL - Post-Op in 1 day ! J Curves Times

I made it to Atl on July 16th, checked into the Hyatt - Jones Creek (very accommodating ) checked in early was not a problem, and free shuttle within 3 miles. My plan was for my BFF to travel with me but she got sick with strep throat so I had to shift to plan B always have a plan B, called for nurse got referral from another BBL sister called nurse for interview. I had to go with her sher was pleasant and lots of medical experience 13 years showed me her resume' and credentials she was a LPN (licensed practitioner nurse) super nice. Her name is Richelle 678-557-5322, decided to get a massage b4
Surgery day found Belinda Garrett 770-771-2570, had my massage tdy (awesome) and great prices $50 each if you purchase 4 or more massages she comes to you and very professional, licensed massage therapist with credentials to show and website info to check her credentials. I was very impressed!!!!!! I'm set to go..I will take you on my journey. Good night for now !

Atlanta lymphatic massages & Nurse research

I found the perfect two for my massages and nurse watch if anyone need it ..just FYI !

Massages: Belinda Garrett 770-771-2570
Richelle (lymphatic massages)
678-557-5322

Hyatt Hotel - Jones Creek ( super also)

6 days post - op Dr . J

Not feeling my results yet, I definitely have lots of swelling, my problem is I specifically request "no shelf' but have one I'm told it will go away when swelling goes down it better or I will be a pissed ms double d. If u have questions I'm ok to answer if I can

7 days post-op

I will get my drain removed tmor and hat will be a relief. My blood count is still low currently 7.5 should be at least 12 so lots of greenery and taking iron to build it up and avoid blood transfusion. This is not a easy surgery for most be prepared for your life to change tremendous after surgery when you can sit on your butt for the next 3 months (big challenge) but it can be done. The taxi fee from the airport to he hotel is about $80-$90. I will update later ...sleepy!

3 weeks post-op

I have exhaled. My blood count is still low 8.5 so I'm still not feeling 100 yet working on it and I found that SSS tonic is great high potency for raising iron levels got it at CVS $10 will post pic. I'm sure other pharmacies sells it also.

Helpful Nfo: Hyatt Hotel @ Johns Creek is the best w/free shuttle within 3 miles -Dr.J office is approx 1miles away.. The staff is nice and very decent free breakfast.

For massages I used : Belinda @ 770-771-2570 Garrett's Caring Hands (very professional)
LPN (licensed Practioner Nurse) I used Richelle @ (678) 557-5322 ( I think she is only available now on Fridays but call and see) she was excellent

For your ride back to the airport after surgery is challenging you can't sit -- we found Airport Metro 404-766-6666 they has passenger van with 3 long seats you can lie down for the 40+ min ride to airport rate was $50 (1st person) $20 each additional person ( we split the total cost) and I think 10% tip it was worth it ride was very comfortable and u can get 3-4 people or 2 surgery person (to lie down) and 2 friends or persons that didn't have surgery.

Surgery update :
It's definitely a harder recovery than I imagined only because I'm tired of lying on my stomach and standing all the time but I'm going to do it!!!

He first 3-4 days is the WORST... If you start to feels exhausted, dizzy or weak they your energy level has dropped go to see your doctor to get your blood count checked find out your levels you may have lost a lot of blood during surgery and that is a major problem you could possibly need a blood transfusion-- if you hear your heartbeat loudly when u lay your head down is another sign. I think the higher you can get your blood levels b4 surgery the better mines was at 12 and 3 days after surgery it was at 6.8 dangerously high (almost at transfusion must). I am now trying to get it back to 12 to feel normal again .

Now at 3wks post I'm loving 90% of my results and I think that's pretty high acceptance I didn't want to start from day 1 expecting the final results to show it takes time and patience. I know my body has to go thru many steps and changes and I am willing to wait it out although its hard not to critique every little area of my body --but I remember what I started with and it looks a lot better now so I'm grateful!!! Will post pic

3 weeks post op --- I'm happy !

SSS Tonic

Help raise iron level

Massages and airport transportation info

Here's the persons I used in case you want to research and ck out b4

Surgery info

I have 900 cc in each cheek (didn't want a huge butt)
no hips added
and a total of 5000cc removed

*** great jump start ***
Thanks Dr. J

Thank You!!

Thank You to everyone for your prayers and support, it was truly appreciated.

1month post -op

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Sending you some love
You look good
i didn't know u added pics!! omg u look great i love it... can't wait to catch up text or call me when u can my bbl sista forever !
you are so wonderful
How was the after care treatment?
Aftercare treatment from Dr. J office or from what I had setup on my own? On my own the people I worked with was amazing. My friend sister for life flew down last minute to help because my other BFF got strep throat and couldn't travel. I hired a LPN for 2 days to assist her and show her what to do and all went well. Dr. J office is hard to get someone to talk to on the phone unless you use the emergency code (as I was told I didn't need to call them for emergency care but it is difficult to reach who you need when you need them.
Hey MsDoubleD. Congratulations on crossing over to the applebottom side and thank you so much for sharing your journey. I appreciate your honesty. I think that was something that I was worried about - the afrer care. I am slowly getting my supplies together.
Yes forgot to mention that my surgery is on 26th August. Thank you for your great review and the useful tips to get to Hotel. thanks mate
No prob ..I would love to make your less stressful. You won't need to take any scar creams leave that at home for when your scars start to heal. Take a pair of comfortable tennis shoes with you for your long airport return walk and the standing you will be doing from time to time. Make sure you have a sturdy roll for any return flight for sitting practice with sitting on it now. You will need 4x4 gauze - and a pair of medical scissors, plastic tape works better than the cloth or paper. Wear a strapless maxi to surgery
Ck your inbox
Good luck. . Wish you will.
sweet dreams, I'm headed back to texas tomorrow 10 days post op and still got a way to go but i am sooo in love with my results! take care of yourself...
Thanks you too ..I'm loving my results too .. Chat later ...take care my BBL sista forever!
Happy Healing!!!!
Good luck im thinking about you and look forward to hearing your journey, experience and seeing your pics...im scheduled aug 30. Happy healings :) sending hugs
Yes it is ... We're almost there !
Its our time sweet heart! ;)
I'm ready. Ck inbox
I'm excited to see your results I see DR. Jimerson August 30. Happy healing to you :)
Thanks mrose73, I find it easier to get thru at Dr. J office by calling early also remember timezone change they are in eastern time zone
Best wishes hun!
I see your date is only 3 days after mine. Good Luck!!!! I'll be following your journey.
Yes and I'm excited. I will be following your journey also
Good luck!!
Good luck!!!! Keep us updated!!!