Getting ready for Dr J's Curves.....15 days away!!! - Suwanee, GA

Hello Ladies! As most people on here, I have...

Hello Ladies! As most people on here, I have always been self-conscious of my boyish frame. I have always been petite (5'3'', 102-106 lbs). I considered this procedure for as long as I can remember! Overall, I just want a more womanly body (booty and hips). I scheduled my surgery date for January 15th 2012 with Dr Jimerson in Atlanta. I can't wait!

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone else has...

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems with Dr. J's patient coordinator, Shelly? I'm scheduled for surgery in January and was assigned Shelly as my pt coordinator. Each time I have emailed her, it has taken over 2 weeks for her to respond (IF she responds at all). It is so rude and unprofessional not to follow-up with patients. It's also a poor reflection on Dr. J. Does anyone have any suggestions? My surgery is a few weeks away and I'd like my questions answered before I go in for surgery. Any advise is appreciated :)

I spoke with Aziza today and she was wonderful....

I spoke with Aziza today and she was wonderful. She answered my questions, gave me some pointers and got me even more excited for my surgery!! Thanks you ladies for the advise. Much appreciated. :)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Realself

dr.lalla in nj. our time is coming fast :^)
Im glad you were calm and persistent. Patience truly pays off! I am glad all your questions were answered. Now just be excited for your big day!
I have not spoken with any patient coordinators just the receptionists I guess but they are very short with their responses and really are making me feel uncomfortable about going to Jimerson!
Shelly is clearly not doing her job. These doctors must remember that we are having elective surgery. This makes us consumers as well as patients. I would ask for the office manager and demand to be reassigned a different coordinator. It is critical that you feel comfortable and have every one of your questions answered well before you go into the O.R. This doctor will have his life in your hands.
You are so right about that. This is a big (expensive) procedure and poor costumer service is not okay. Great advice. I will do that. Thank you :)
Great! The key is to be polite but insistent. No need to go off on them. Although, Knowing myself I would have to try very hard not to lose my temper.
What is team Jimerson?
Do you know how much it will cost? you scheduled, so they told you the money thing and you left a retainer?
It's 9,300. 500 retainer to save the date.
Welcome to the sisterhood!
Thank you!
Welcome to the team
Thank you!!
Good Luck!!! Im #teamjcurves too sx date 2/20/13
Yay, for bootys by Jimerson :)
good luck... I am also team Jimerson . If you need anything inbox me. Congrats
Thank you! That's really nice of you.
welcome to the site! u have ur surgery 3 days before mine! i can't wait either
I am getting nervous! Who is your doc?