I want to cry !!!!

Hello ladies! I have been in lurk mode for some...

Hello ladies! I have been in lurk mode for some time now. I was not sure if I should have this done because there has been mixed reviews about the procedure. I'm still a little on the fence but hopefully once I have my consultation in Jan I will be more comfortable.

Right now I'm 177lb and I'm 5"4" most of my fat is on my stomach but Its pretty much everywhere. My goal weight before the procedure is 150. I'm hoping at this weight I won't have a double chin and flabby arms. I want hips and would like to have fat transferred to my breast. Has anyone had a fat transferred to their breast if so did it last?

I choose jimerson because I live in Atlanta and if I went anywhere else it would be just as expensive after travel cost and hotel stay.. From the reviews on this board he seems not to have any issues giving people what they want.ni know there were some that thought he might have been a little cold but most doctors are.... Hell most men are. I want to ask the ladies that have went to him if they maintained there butts after a year.? Also do you feel like you need touch up?

Last question what dive jeans did you ladies wear before and after the bbl?

As far as paying for the procedure I'm hoping to put down $6000 and finance the rest with NO INTEREST! I'm guessing it will have to be through their in house financing to get that.

Welcome to RS!!!
Hey bbl sisters! I have my in house consultation with dr j on dec 13th! Wanna keep in touch !! Keep us posted!!
I asked Dr J at my consult what he liked to do the most and he said BBL and facelifts. If I were you, I would try to research someone in your area that likes to do the transfer to the breasts as this is fairly new to the plastic surgery market. I am scheduled for BBL in January. When I went for my consult he had a pic book of before and afters and I didn't see any transfer to the breast. I wanted to get my lips done while I was under but after seeing his pics, I opted out. With that said, do your research!!! He is a fabulous doctor but if someone has a passion for a particular thing, that's what they will put there heart into for the best results. Best of luck on your journey, let me know if I can help in the future!

Well ladies I called dr. j's office on Friday to...

Well ladies I called dr. j's office on Friday to put a deposit down so they can hold a surgery day in April. They would not let me do it until I had my consultation. So they moved my appt. to dec 28! I'm so happy hopefully they can get me in sometime in April . I know I want additional areas of lipo (middle upper back and arms) and that's going to cost $2700! I read a post where desired1 paid for addional area and he did not do it and lied to her face about it. I hope he admits to his mistakes and repays for the hips and bra roll. As for me i just have to hope and pray that he does not get over on me and he give me my dream body.
Hey Cupcake how did your consult go?
He was very dry.... He wanted me to stay at 177 but I can't do that my face is fat and my knees pop from supporting all this fat.
Hey Cupcake. Congrats on your upcoming consultation. I hope it goes well. If you do decide to have fat grafted to your breast you might consider Dr. Daniel Del Vecchio, Roger Khouri, & Sydney Coleman. They are Pioneers in this area so would know more about procedure. GL

I need to finance half of my procedure but I don't...

I need to finance half of my procedure but I don't know where to go for funding. I was going to use medical financing.com but I saw all the bad reviews and decided not to use them. For the ladies who financed with Dr. J which company did you use?

I also wanted to know if anyone has ever used FMLA To take off work for their surgery ? If so did you have your doctor fill out the forms and did the people at your job give you a hard time about using FMLA?
Tia
dr j has several options at his office i am not sure what they are but i think he has at least 3. i saw a lady post last week that he used fmla and her surgeon put down a covered procedure so she could be off. i guess it depends on ur PS

The last couple of reviews have me discouraged! I...

The last couple of reviews have me discouraged! I noticed that some ladies on here changed their worth it to I'm not sure. Then some of the ladies are not posting pictures of their butts but other overall silhouette to show the body contouring and not the BBL. plus some, which I understand I have busy lives, have not even made updates after posting their two and three week postop pictures. If you ladies are afraid to speak up because you don't to mess up your chances of having a around two by him I can completely understand but please send me a private message and let me know if it's truly not worth me spending all this money and going through the pain of having it done by him. I've been trying to contact his office about making a payment and I will feel so dumb to sit up here and force someone to take my money and not getter body I want.
i agree, i don't know what to do, but then it does depend on your pre-op body and everyone is different etc :/ go with your heart!
Yes I strongly agree and thx for posting this. Prayer will work I'm praying on my decision too.
All I can say is u made a valid point....Follow ur instincts. But I say pray first then make decision bcuz u don't need doubts wen ur spend butt loads of $$.

Pre op today!

After talking to Aziza Im going to move foreword with having this done. She think he will be able to give me the big butt I want! I'm thinking about adding on chin lipo and will see dr j today so he discuss this with me. I will try to get reasurance from him that he can make my booty big!!!! I'm putting down $5000 and Finacing the rest for 12 no interest no payments.

I'm soooo neverous right now and I have no clue why it just a pre op!
Hey boo. I had my sx done today and let me tell you, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE My body!!! Honey you will be just fine
I saw your blog and you look great! I'm 5'4" 170 right now and I know I won't look like u but I'm saving your pic as a wish pic! I hope you are enjoying your new body!
I don't mind at all boo!! I'll be sure to post as many pics as possible so that you'll have options! Thank you girl. I'm gonna try to enjoy it

Ok I had my preop last Friday and I'm adding chin lipo

I saw dr j for my pre op because I wanted to add on chin lipo. He thinks he could give me back my jaw line! We end up talking about my butt and I expressed that I want him to make it as big as possibleand my waist tiny! i said i know i wont be 24" but 33" or less is what i would like.He said that I would need a TT . Well I want to have more kids and asked if not having a tt would hinder him for giving me the look I want. He said he would take care of me.... Ladies im neverous ! I've seen transformation on here and on his web page were women did not have TT and came out looking damn good! Aziza has always put my mind at ease about going through with this and in the next few days I'm relying on her words to keep me motivated.

I went back to the gym last night and my goal is to lose 5 lb before my sx on May 30th! Ahhhh I hope I'm making the right decision and I hope I get my dream body and this is not a waste of money.

I still need to pick up some supplies I got my meds and that was $130!!! I hate kaiser after dealing with them over trying to have this elective procedure I hate to see how that are if I had a serious health issue! I ended up paying full price for the meds after I called and the told me no I would not! I donthave the time to schedule an appt with the doctor and just to have them rewrite the prescription.

Anyway I'll post my supply list later I saw the small bottle ofanti bacterial wash ( hibiclens ) is $12! I have a feeling my supplies will end up being $200 smh

Question

For those ladies that has had child and have stretch marks on there stomach. Did u have a problem with your skin not attaching back to you abdominal wall? Did u wish u had a TT?

6 more days!

I decided to stop going to the gym because I co worker told me how she got a staph infection from the equipment . So from here on out I will work out at home and watch what I eat.
I can't believed I'm doing this!!!!

2 more days!!!!!!! Im so nervous I hope I'm making the right decision

I still have some little things like a maxi dress and bigger underwear. Did any of you ladies not buy something that you wish you would have got before?

Btw what are you using to drive? A bobby pillow or a yoga mat?

I hope I don't punk out!!!!

2 more days!!!!!!! Im so nervous I hope I'm making the right decision

Btw what are you using to drive? A bobby pillow or a yoga mat?

I hope I don't punk out!!!!
Good luck
Good luck on your sx! We have similar body types so I'm excited to see your outcome.

Pic

Pic

I cut up my garment

I had no choice it was too painful and I was afraid of pulling out my drain. I have on a size large and it still did not have enough give to get over my butt . I ordered another one the vedette ( how ever you spell it) yesterday. Hopeful it will be here be Wednesday.
I'm get a massage today hopefully it will get rid of this swimming pool I have in my stomach.

As far as my butt.... I wish it was more round I put a dress on and it didn't look right tome. I know it's too soon to judge because it has not drop or fluffed. He did a good job on my lipo! I have a jaw line and mt stomach is much smaller . I have some loose skin but hopefully it will draw up.

I cut up my garment

ur butt looks really big =] what are the measurements before nd after?
I was 34 40 41 that was before I lost 7 lb now I'm 34 30 47. My stomach does not look the best because I didn't get a TT. I'll post pics of my tummy. I think it will draw up some and I need to do some ab workouts
Hey Cupcake did u buy any of the foam padding to help with flattening the lipo'd areas? If not go to Amazon and look up lipo foam its 7.50 each and 8.00 shipping. I am purchasing 4 pieces. For my abs lower back and flanks.

Looking good hun!!

Garment suggestion

I'm having a difficult time uploading pictures. Anyway can some please suggest a garment I don't have to pull up and get it past my butt and gives compression on my tummy?

Tia
go onto amazon, makemeheal.com, http://www.fajashop.com/, http://www.fajasus.com/, http://www.hourglassangel.com/shape-wear/category/fajas, http://calicalienteboutique.com/fajas/
Thank you!!!!
No problem hun, best of luck. you look fab.

More pics

More pic hopefully I can put it all on one post

More pics

As u can see I still have a box figure from the back. I think it will round out in a few months. I want to write a more detailed review but I keep falling asleep. I think he did a good job on my chin. I think my stomach will shrink once I get rid of all this fluid.
how come u didnt get a TT? with all due respect but once the skin is hanging is not going to shrink lipo will only make it worse. your back is amazing tho , . Im surprised he didnt tell you..
Yes he told me I need one but I want to have more kids plus it is too expensive. My stomach looked like this after I had my baby and it shrunk so hopefully it will again if not then oh well.
Thats why u should of gone to DR. N u can still have kids after a TT i know like 3 girls pregnat as we speak..

Square butt

Does my butt have the potential of rounding out?
What financing company did you use?
I think you look good too. I would take it. We are often most critical of ourselves. If I saw you out, I would think that you looked really nice.
i went to DR. J and i must admit i didn't get what i asked for i wanted bigger hips i still feel square too! and lipo sucked he didn't take out a lot i payed over 10 grand and I still have to go to the D.R and see dr durn to get what I wanted

I'm trying not to freak out and give my self time

Okay I'm not going to go into detail about what's going on with my butt . I'll just say right now I'm extremely unhappy. I'm channeling azizas words of wisdom and not judge my butt just yet. It's really hard not to because I've spent a lot if money and i don't feel that I should feel so unhappy. I will say that the unevenness that can been seen on my stomach in the grey dress was a seroma and i had 130cc drained. I need to go back and get it drained again but it was so painful I'm going to wait a while.

The only thing that has made me feel better has been my massages from the wellness sanctuary. I feel like she put life back into my body! I have my last of 4 session tomorrow :(

Ladies this might be an odd request but please pray for me. I hope that i did not waste of 12 g's!!!!!!! I'm going to put away my mirror and take my expensive ass butt to bed. I'll return back in six weeks .
Give it time..
you have hour glass frame looks nice just wait on the stomach and if not get revision.
Unless he is not going to charge me I'm hanging up my plastic surgery dreams
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon