soooo readyyyy!!!!! - Atlanta, GA

Okay, So I have been stalking this site for a...

Okay, So I have been stalking this site for a while now and I never really thought about writing a review or a blog “perse”, however I guess now is as good a time as any! Okay, so I’m a pretty big girl and I soooo…. Want a Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. J in Atlanta. I’ve checked his site out, and I’ve seen his work and I think he does a GREAT job. The only problem is, I think I need to lose weight before I get the procedure done. But, in looking at some of the other women that have undergone the BBL procedure on this site, a few seem to look larger than me! Now I am 5’ 8” 250 lbs, but a lot of people say that I don’t look that big, so maybe the women I have seen are shorter then I am or shaped differently. Does anyone have any input on this? Anywho, I’m still going strong in the gym, hoping to at least get a date by next summer crossing my fingers for sooner but until then, I’ll keep stalking! LOL! : )

I haven't even had my consultation yet but I've...

I haven't even had my consultation yet but I've been working out like CRAZY, I'm trying to make sure my weight is down enough for me to get to best results. I already know that I'm gonna want a breast reduction too, my Taa-Taa's aint going nowhere!!! LOL!! But, I promise looking at you ladies is keeping me motivated. I've been wanting this procedure for so long, but nobody understood me when I talked about it, but being able to just see other people who have gone through it, ot who are going through it in "real time" like me makes me feel so da** good! I really appreciate this forum! THANK Y'ALL!!!! : )

Hey love. Still lookin to gt a bbl? U decided who u wanna go with?
Hello and Congrats! Who have u decided to go with? Do u have a date set??
Did you check out Stanley Okoro? He's in ATL
Hey girly!! Good luck on your journey :)
Hi Nusunshine, I would suggest losing weight before sx and getting as close to your goal wt as possible. This way you can achieve a better outcome and lower your risk of complications. I am also on a weight loss journey and know how hard it can be but I encourage you to keep going! It will be we'll worth it in the the long run. I will be starting the Chalean Extreme home workout program in the next week or so as I just ordered my DVDs tonight and will be finishing up insanity next Tuesday. I encourage you to take the challenge with me :-) best wishes
Hey sunshine, how is the weight loss going?
Uggghh.... Does that tell you anything? LOL! But seriously, it was going good until about a weej ago, I lost all motivation to work out! I've lost inches though, but no lbs., thats the frustrating part!
Get back on the band wagon girlfriend. I fell off over the holiday but have got right back on. Remember, we r on a mission.....hourglass for they ass!!!!
Word of advise. If your work your butt muscles to hard your skin may become to tight for a really nice fat butt. I read one bbl sista couldn get the butt she truly desired cause her butt was too tight to fit all the cc she wanted.
Thanks so much, i never even thought about that! i guess i will be keeping it basic in the gym from here on out, straight cardio!
Me too
Thats what I think is going to happen to me. My butt just doesn't feel soft enough.
hey ncsunshine, i hoping to have my bbl btwn march and june 2013 but I have been dieting and exercising also. My weight now is 244 and Im 5'5" and will be 32 in April also but like confidentbeauty2012 said " I like the thick look w/ a lot of a**!!!", so im going to drop down and try to keep it at 170 lbs. Weight loss is easier said then done but we will loose it bc we're on an a** mission !!! Keep us informed on your consult.
I sure will keep you all posted, and you are DA*N RIGHT Weight loss is easier said then done, uggh! LOL!
Hello! Its so motivating for me to see other plus size ladies on the forum! it seemed as if every lady I was reading about was so small (100-140lbs) that they were tryna gain weight for the surgery. Then I was getting tired of Drs asking my height/weight then saying I needed to get down to 165-175. I would like to lose weight before hand but not that much. I don't like being thin. I want to be thick with a big ass lol..
LMAO!!! I know exactly what youre talking about. I mean, I'm not hating on our smaller BBL sistah's but DAMN, I want to see results from someone with my body type, LOL! Honstely I dont want to lose too much either, just my stomach, I love my legs and dont want them to get any smaller. Once I get up enough nerve, I'll be posting some pics of my actual body and not just a wish pic!
Hey Sunshine! Hope all goes well for you. Leave some fat for Dr J! Lol! Go team Jimerson!
Thanks Elizzy. Trust me, i'll have more then enough left over for Dr. J to do his thang!! LOL!! Do you have a date yet?
My consult is next month. Im gonna try to schedule for May. I said the same thing....i will have plenty fat left for the Dr...lol
LMBO!!! Yeah, I have a consult on the 7th of November and Im hoping to have the procedure some time between March and April! I have a LOOONNNGGG way to go! LOL!
Hi ncsunshine I'm 5"8 as well and about 287 but I get the same thing I don't look like it I have a consultation with dr j Nov 9 I'm hoping to get tt lipo &bbl
OMG!!! so you know exactly what im talking about then! LOL! Its frustrating when youre told to be around 170lbs, but when i look in the mirror (granted im im NOT small) Im not "sloppy" big! Sorry, i had a moment!! LOL! Anyway, My problem is my mid-section and i wanted a TT too but reading some of the post on this forum it seems like, i should wait so he would have enough fat to take out first so im not really sure. But i have a consultation with Dr. J on November 5th, so we might have close sx dates! : )
Indeed I do I'm not trying to have my procedures tuk late march I'll be 25 in may my bday present to myself I had to kids in 11 months c-section I'm not losing ush unless he say so I want every drop he lipo transferred to my Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Lmbo when are you looking to set your date for?
LMAO!!! Yeah, I want a small waist and a BIG A**!!! And after her lipo my stomach and flanks, ill be the shit!!! LOL! But ill be turning 32 in April, so i was thinking Feb or early March so I can at least wear a dress without the compression garment (not sure if thats gonna be possible).
Hey sunshine, I am targeting Feb, too, but can't decide between Dr. J or Campos. It is really good to see other ladies on this weight loss journey with me. Good luck!!!