What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?

Love, Love,Love Dr. Jimerson!! Totally...

Love, Love,Love Dr. Jimerson!! Totally recommended! Awesome work, i have my confidence back thanks to Dr. J! Surgery date was March 14, 2012. No regrets. Will post pics upon request. BEST BBL. Dr.out there. Totally the best! This was my 2nd BBL! Couldn't be happier . Good luck to all of you BBL ladies

It's been eight days and I am starting to wean...

It's been eight days and I am starting to wean myself off of the pain meds. My results are nothing like the results of Dr. German Newall! Dr Jimerson's work is amazing! I will try and post pics weekly. However, I will also answer any questions and send pics via email!

** correction** surgery date was March 14, 2013...

** correction** surgery date was March 14, 2013 NOT 2012..

It's Huge!!!!

You be the judge!

11 weeks

Hello to all,
It's been almost 11 weeks and I am still a bit swollen. I am totally satisfied with my results. I plan to get back in the gym starting the second week in June. I want to give my body enough time to heal. I have not lost much volume, my butt has actually gotten a little bigger & my waist is still shrinking. I will continue to do periodic updates. Feel free to inbox all questions.

12 weeks post-op

Back rolls are almost totally gone!

She is ready! (;

She showed up & showed out!

Her stomach in & her ass out!

14 weeks??

Where's the beef?

I couldn't be happier!

19 weeks!

Will post more pics. Almost 5 months & still going strong!! Couldn't be happier!! (:

19 weeks

Still in love!!!

21 weeks and my body is still transforming!

Back in the gym! <3

Hello to all! It been 23 weeks & I am now waist training, thigh strapping & working out. My body is still changing & my look is more natural. I could not be happier!

She is ready

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake!

STRAPPING!!!

Enjoy ladies!!

Almost 6 months

Hello to all my BBL sisters. It's been almost 6 months & I feel that my results are pretty stable. I have not lost any more volume & my butt is fatter than ever. My waist is shrinking & this makes my butt look even bigger. Lol..

Fluffing is wonderful!

Day 19 vs day 168

Her name is Lola!

Here she is! & she is here to stay! Back rolls are gone! Small waist & ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass! I will write a full blog soon!
Blessings to all~

THE BIG ASS TRUTH!

To all of my BBL dolls!
This surgery is not to be taken lightly. It is not only physically exhausting but mentally exhausting as well. No cosmetic surgery is 100% guaranteed to provide perfect results & these Dr's are not miracle workers. I started transforming my body 10 years ago. My 1st surgery was a tummy tuck. I was not satisfied with my results & my Dr agreed to do a revision at no charge except anesthesia fees. In my opinion a "good doctor" will go above & beyond to satisfy their patients. However, not every patient will be satisfied. I feel that I went wrong in this surgery by choosing a breast doc to perform my TT. My stomach is extremely flat but my scar is too high. In my opinion, it was worth the trade. Lol.. My second surgery was my 1st BBL done by Dr Newall located in Houston Texas. My results were horrible!! I fell into a deep depression after surgery. I begged Dr Newall to fix the mess he had made & he refused. I went wrong here by choosing a lipo specialist to perform my BBL. Again, I did not do my research. Although I know that BBL surgery is quite tricky, sculpting plays an extremely important part in the end result of this surgery. Dr Newall did not sculpt my butt at all! He claim to have put 1100 cc's in my but & 200 in my hips! My butt was shaped like a mushroom & my hips were too high after my "1st BBL surgery." Not only was I a total mess mentally I was a mess physically as well. I was out of $8000 But I did not give up! I began to research BBL doctors all over the US. I chose Dr Jimerson to perform my second BBL surgery. I could not have picked a better doctor. I could not be happier with my results. Dr Jimerson added 650 cc's to my butt & 275 cc's to my hips! (I did not sit for 6 weeks)Her name is Lola & she is 6 months old! (;
My height is 5'8 & 1/2 & my measurements are 36-30-48 & 1/2. My weight is 195 BUT, I'm working on that! Lol
There are days when I feel my butt is too big & days when I feel it's not big enough. I wanted to give myself time to heal before I wrote my blog. The first 6 months are the hardest. So much changes during this 6 month period. I truly feel that Dr's should offer counseling before & after cosmetic surgery. I also feel that anyone considering BBL surgery should be prepared for a possible 2nd round. & PLEASE PLEASE do your research! Most surgeons have their speciality! It may be cheaper to have more than one cosmetic procedure done at the same time. But cheaper is not always better. Would you allow a heart doctor to perform surgery on your brain? Cosmetic surgeons are no different. Most are just not very honest.. Good luck to all!! Blessings~

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

Hello to all!!! 7 months in 15 lbs lighter than before surgery and Lola is here to stay. My current measurements are 35-30-48.. I was afraid that if I dropped lbs I would also lose butt fat.. Well I was quite wrong.. She is in full effect! Lol.. Until next time... (;

Happy Birthday Lola!!

Hello to all!!!
Well, it's been a year and I could not be happier! I am about 25 lbs lighter than before surgery but Lola didn't lose an inch.. (;
She looks & feels more natural as time goes by. FYI she moves, jiggles, claps and all of that good stuff! (Hehe)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon