What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?

Love, Love,Love Dr. Jimerson!! Totally...

Love, Love,Love Dr. Jimerson!! Totally recommended! Awesome work, i have my confidence back thanks to Dr. J! Surgery date was March 14, 2012. No regrets. Will post pics upon request. BEST BBL. Dr.out there. Totally the best! This was my 2nd BBL! Couldn't be happier . Good luck to all of you BBL ladies

POST PiX , i WANNA SEEEE ! happyHealing :)
Please post pics... I would like to before and after results!!!
Please post pictures! I would love to see your results!

It's been eight days and I am starting to wean...

It's been eight days and I am starting to wean myself off of the pain meds. My results are nothing like the results of Dr. German Newall! Dr Jimerson's work is amazing! I will try and post pics weekly. However, I will also answer any questions and send pics via email!

** correction** surgery date was March 14, 2013...

** correction** surgery date was March 14, 2013 NOT 2012..
Congrats suga u look great I love dr j ive been twice. Didn't get a bbl though but the lower back lipo Got it sitting right lol
Glad the surgery went well ^^^^^^this is my comment as well. Mylog in created a profile from my Facebook page lol
Thanks Doll! Yes ma'am Dr. J is the man! Love him & congrats to you as well. (;

It's Huge!!!!

You look hot!! Congrats!
congrats girl!
Thx Doll! (;

You be the judge!

Those leggings girl!
Damn that ass lol you look really good...Dr J knows how to make that perfect ass
Very nice!!! Congrats!!! Where did you get the long gray dress and the black and white long skirt from?!? They look very nice

11 weeks

Hello to all,
It's been almost 11 weeks and I am still a bit swollen. I am totally satisfied with my results. I plan to get back in the gym starting the second week in June. I want to give my body enough time to heal. I have not lost much volume, my butt has actually gotten a little bigger & my waist is still shrinking. I will continue to do periodic updates. Feel free to inbox all questions.
you still look so great go girl :)
Thx Doll!! (;
Woowwwwww simply amazing!!! I forgot to ask u...did Dr. J add hips too?

12 weeks post-op

Back rolls are almost totally gone!
Wow! You look great! I want to get but augmentation....Was this a fat transfer? or implants?
Do u think by going to the gym u will lose weight in your butt too?

She is ready! (;

She showed up & showed out!

Ur one of my wish pics!!! Keep shining beautiful!!! Xoxo
I'm sitting here in utter amazement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read both of your blogs. One will truly have the utmost appreciation for Dr. J's work after seeing the pixs of your first BBL. Girl I would have lost my mind, went postal, and killed him and everybody in his camp if he had my ass looking like that!!!! I'm sitting here madder than a mutha just thinking about it! Ok deep breath, exhale, woo-sahhhhh....(stepping off my soap box). Now back to our regular scheduled program! Honey Dr. J gave you an ass to the GODZZZZZ! I'm so happy for you and I don't even know you! I sympathized with you simply because I can imagine the pain your heart must have felt. The frustration, anger, and depression you must have experienced as a result. Here you are looking forward to getting something that you so desperately desire, drop major $$$$$, to wake up to a nightmare. But girl God gave you double for your trouble-believe that! Your body is my ***OFFICIAL***wish pic! I'm printing these photos and placing then in a collage to present to Dr. JCurves. I've always wanted a "Queen Kong Badonk" You know, the corn bread, collard green and sweet potato pie fed Southern ass? When I came across your photos I said to myself, "Self, search no more. You've found the ass of your dreams. " Lawdddd have mercy on all dat azz, because ma you have one junky trunk! Lol Need a U-Haul for all of that bootay! Girl that man has such gifted hands-I promise. So elated that he was able to fix the work of the other doctor. Rough beginning but a happy ending. You are rocking all of your gear to the fullest! Looking really good in everything. Do you have a pair of PZI jeans yet? Keep on doing your thang! My excitement is renewed Everytime I see another outstanding BBL by Jimerson. Im confident in my decision to have selected him as my BBL surgeon also!
Damn thats a donk! Lol great results...u look great. & um where'd ya get those week 5 leggings?

Her stomach in & her ass out!

14 weeks??
Girl stop playing! Don't make me come through this phone and steal your ass! (Ok. That was a little harsh. I meant to say "borrow" until I get mine done! Lol I already hijacked your pix, printed, and pasted them onto my QUEEN KONG Badonk collage. Girly your ass is da bizzness!
Lmao! Thank you.. You keep me laughing!!!
Awwww thanks Doll!!

Where's the beef?

I couldn't be happier!
At what point did u discontinue wearing the garment?? Just asking because u know where we at the heat ain't no joke esp with extra clothing on
wow!!
Simply amazing!

19 weeks!

Will post more pics. Almost 5 months & still going strong!! Couldn't be happier!! (:

19 weeks

Hi mercey. I al expecting results like. Yours and was wondering what you described your but as like ...shelf bubble or what?
I absolutely love your results
Gone girl, still look good!!

Still in love!!!

21 weeks and my body is still transforming!
Still looking good mama! How you been?
Thank you!! I'm good!! How are you?
I'm so inlove with your results

Back in the gym! <3

Hello to all! It been 23 weeks & I am now waist training, thigh strapping & working out. My body is still changing & my look is more natural. I could not be happier!

She is ready

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake!

Love your results. I pray that Jimmerson work me out the way that he did you....lawdy! lol....congrats girl.
How much did u weight n how tall are u ? I want my ass just like yours lol is sex even the same with all that back there...lol
Girllllllll you fine ....lol

STRAPPING!!!

Enjoy ladies!!
Explain the strapping please...can't read the pic :-)
Strapping!! First I've heard of it, what is it??? Your results are bomb to.
He did a good job I'm 6 months post op salama and love my results too

Almost 6 months

Hello to all my BBL sisters. It's been almost 6 months & I feel that my results are pretty stable. I have not lost any more volume & my butt is fatter than ever. My waist is shrinking & this makes my butt look even bigger. Lol..

Fluffing is wonderful!

Day 19 vs day 168
You look great...countdown to my surgery with Dr. J on Sept 12. Thanks for sharing :)
Awesome testimony to Dr J's work. Gorgeous results. Thanks for the strapping information.. Your projection is phenomenal
Thx Doll! (;

Her name is Lola!

Here she is! & she is here to stay! Back rolls are gone! Small waist & ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass! I will write a full blog soon!
Blessings to all~
Luvin the dress! Ya still looking fab!
Clawdt have Mercy!!! Merceyme you are thebomb.com I love love love your results!! Tell Lola I said HEY GIRL YOU LOOKING PHAT..lmao My you love your results forever and always! Thanks for keeping us posted.Muah xoxo

THE BIG ASS TRUTH!

To all of my BBL dolls!
This surgery is not to be taken lightly. It is not only physically exhausting but mentally exhausting as well. No cosmetic surgery is 100% guaranteed to provide perfect results & these Dr's are not miracle workers. I started transforming my body 10 years ago. My 1st surgery was a tummy tuck. I was not satisfied with my results & my Dr agreed to do a revision at no charge except anesthesia fees. In my opinion a "good doctor" will go above & beyond to satisfy their patients. However, not every patient will be satisfied. I feel that I went wrong in this surgery by choosing a breast doc to perform my TT. My stomach is extremely flat but my scar is too high. In my opinion, it was worth the trade. Lol.. My second surgery was my 1st BBL done by Dr Newall located in Houston Texas. My results were horrible!! I fell into a deep depression after surgery. I begged Dr Newall to fix the mess he had made & he refused. I went wrong here by choosing a lipo specialist to perform my BBL. Again, I did not do my research. Although I know that BBL surgery is quite tricky, sculpting plays an extremely important part in the end result of this surgery. Dr Newall did not sculpt my butt at all! He claim to have put 1100 cc's in my but & 200 in my hips! My butt was shaped like a mushroom & my hips were too high after my "1st BBL surgery." Not only was I a total mess mentally I was a mess physically as well. I was out of $8000 But I did not give up! I began to research BBL doctors all over the US. I chose Dr Jimerson to perform my second BBL surgery. I could not have picked a better doctor. I could not be happier with my results. Dr Jimerson added 650 cc's to my butt & 275 cc's to my hips! (I did not sit for 6 weeks)Her name is Lola & she is 6 months old! (;
My height is 5'8 & 1/2 & my measurements are 36-30-48 & 1/2. My weight is 195 BUT, I'm working on that! Lol
There are days when I feel my butt is too big & days when I feel it's not big enough. I wanted to give myself time to heal before I wrote my blog. The first 6 months are the hardest. So much changes during this 6 month period. I truly feel that Dr's should offer counseling before & after cosmetic surgery. I also feel that anyone considering BBL surgery should be prepared for a possible 2nd round. & PLEASE PLEASE do your research! Most surgeons have their speciality! It may be cheaper to have more than one cosmetic procedure done at the same time. But cheaper is not always better. Would you allow a heart doctor to perform surgery on your brain? Cosmetic surgeons are no different. Most are just not very honest.. Good luck to all!! Blessings~
Any more advice to.help me shape my butt? Do you think I should have a round 2 or a tad bit added while having my TT in Jan?
Look awesome

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

Hello to all!!! 7 months in 15 lbs lighter than before surgery and Lola is here to stay. My current measurements are 35-30-48.. I was afraid that if I dropped lbs I would also lose butt fat.. Well I was quite wrong.. She is in full effect! Lol.. Until next time... (;
Did the strapping work?
Love your results!
You still Badd @Merceyme great tip imma add this wit me with thigh wrapping boo! I'll be creating the butt line & loosing my inner thighs & toning my back & outer thighs!

Happy Birthday Lola!!

Hello to all!!!
Well, it's been a year and I could not be happier! I am about 25 lbs lighter than before surgery but Lola didn't lose an inch.. (;
She looks & feels more natural as time goes by. FYI she moves, jiggles, claps and all of that good stuff! (Hehe)
He hooked you up! LOL I can't wait to do mine. To bad you went to the candy doctor first..u know only a brother knows what a real donk is..j/k
You are soooooo right! I said the same thing! Lol
+1 Happy one year; glad everything is still going great. I sent you a pm have a question
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon