two New pics

Hello to everyone, I have been lurking around...

Hello to everyone, I have been lurking around getting more and more excited. I decided to have this surgery a long time ago but now is my time and i cant wait. Anyone 5'7 155lbs? I've seen alot of shorter people on here and they was like 140 my doctor told me he should be able to get 1000cc's out at my current weight but i want more like 1200 to 1500 so how much weight do you guys think i should gain.....I want a rump shaker......I will post some pre-op pics soon.

Which Dr. you thinking of going with? You need to be at least 15 lbs heavier than your goal or average weight? You are scheduled for next month? You only have a few short weeks to gain weight!
Yes Gurl. my ideal weight for my height is 140 I'm 155 now plan on eating up to at least 160 n the most 165 you think thats too much? I am right at 5'6'and 3/4 so almost 5'7 Doctor Staples I had work done by him before and he is great
how do you load pre pics on here?

Update: measurements 5'6" and 3/4, 155.9 breast...

Update: measurements 5'6" and 3/4, 155.9 breast 38, waist 28, hips 40 I would like to gain at the least 5 more pounds before my big day. I been eating like crazy but that dam scale wont move OMG!!!!!!! I want enough for a dunk =-).
Hey just wanted to say gl on your journey
thanks cant wait
Everyone's bodies/shapes are different. I am 175 ish and 5'5 and all the docs I consulted with say gain weight. Then I see people who are my height and 150 and get 1000cc per cheek and before surgery they looked bigger than me. Def ask your doc what he thinks.

So looking at my post op do u think I need to gain...

So looking at my post op do u think I need to gain some more shooting for 160 or 165 but I feel huge now. I want 1200 to 1500 cc
1500 ccs Thats an donk girl lol. I can't wait to see your results I will be following your journey
Lol best to go big or go home!
You and i are the same height ans i am currently 152 and my goal is 165 or atleast 160. All my weight is centralized (2 kids helped that out). And yes most of the girls on here are short so its hard to get a good perspective as to what we would look like. But i do know i would rather him take out more then he has to put in and i want 1200/1300cc put in for hips and ass. Really focused on some hips though. Just reaching out. Goodluck to you!

My garment is a extreme high thong so no butt...

My garment is a extreme high thong so no butt compression for me I added arms to it 3quarter sleeves in a black cause I want my arms done too. So excited
Go to Gnc or vitamin shoppe and get some weight gain formula the powder kind and a blender cup. My bf drinks them everyday he's into body building and he is huge. It really works.
Thanks just 3 more to gain now and I'll be set
Good luck on your journey! ... Just wanted to ask, doesn't the gnc formula/shake stuff help you gain weight by increasing muscle mass, not fat? Might want to confirm before if you try. Just suggesting :)

I pray this fat stays so scared for it not too.

I pray this fat stays so scared for it not too.
Hi there girly, really have been wondering how u r doing..... U went in n haven't heard how u r. Hope to hear how u r doing! Ur in my prayers!!
Thanks it gets better as the days pass but still hard not being able to lay on stomach or back. I will be posting some pics tonight.
hey how are you girly? hope to hear from you soon.

My surgery was pushed back because of the doctors...

My surgery was pushed back because of the doctors family issue. I was upset to say the least but I had to understand. Okay I'm on the other side and boy it's been a ride. Don't think you can do this by yourselves by no means. The pain and emotional roller coaster can be to much to bare. I wanted to give a special thanks to the girls that are strong enough to post pics right away. I'm 8 days out n still don't have the strength to do it and in all fairness I had a breast reduction done at the same time so sleeping and healing for me has been hard. I finally had a bowel movement today and let's just say I have a wonderful man that love me enough to pull shit out my ass. I got 1000 cc to each cheek even with my weight gain I didn't have enough to get the. 1300 I wanted but right now my bum looks Hugh because of the swelling. I will post some pics after supper.
You are looking mighty good! Hope you heal fast but in reality you won't. I am 2 and a half months and I still get swelling. You are younger so you will heal at a faster rate! Oh you got plenty! !,000cc is fine!
Happy healing