More wish Pics..Gettin my Mojo Bac! - Atlanta, GA

I've been browsing this website for a few months...

I've been browsing this website for a few months and I'm amazed at the sisterhood and open communication amongst one another. Its funny how you often get support from individuals you barely know ,when it comes to your happiness. I'm 5'9, mother of two and I weigh 211 lbs. I've always been told that i carry my weight well...Yeah right, honesty people...Trust me, I'm very comfortable with my appearance, however; it never becomes an issue until your shopping and nothing fits right or the other plus size diva has picked up the last off the shoulder top....Really (lol). Im considering this surgery nxt yr, being that I'm in the field of education. I have nothing but time during the summer to recover. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Hello BBL Sisters, Does anyone know how long the...

Hello BBL Sisters, Does anyone know how long the surgery usually last, how long the recovery process will be and will u be cathered during sx. Im certain that everyone's body is different and we all heal at our on body's pace. Just sum general info? Anyone who has had the sx with Dr. J , kno of sum reasonable priced hotel or extended stay locations. Thks, this will greatly appreciated.

Fellow BBL Sisters....Im in need of a little...

Fellow BBL Sisters....Im in need of a little assistance. I contemplating on receiving my j curves. Does any one know where and how much are lymphatic massagea.. Are they required? The best hotel in Ga due to location of Dr. Jimerson. I havent spoken anyone yet, however i have read reviews and it states that he wants you to atleast stay for 7- 10 days. Pls help, it will greatly appreciated. Tuck & Sucked 2013...lol

I will call on next week to book my consultation....

I will call on next week to book my consultation. Hopefully, I can get a February date. My sister and I will drive. I have faith that everything will go as plan. I have decided to keep my decision to have this surgery only open to a selected few . The reality of the situation is that everyone that smiles in your face doesn't always have your best interest. It reminds of someone casting stones and hiding their hands..... Jealousy and envy still exist and sometimes its the ones that you confine in that will shock you the most. Oh well, who's ready for their fat to be put in the back! .......Dance ......Too much booty in the pants! LOL, Hope all is well.. Does anyone know about the J tuck procedure?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

CHECK UR INBOX
Hoping all goes well for you love! I have my in house consultation on the 13th with dr j (hey mixed barbie) praying for sx date in early-mid feb .. When is ur consultation ?
I love your wish pics.. especially the one with girl with the tattoo in the blk lingerie
Yep u will be surprised at the undercover hate
@missmiami....Yes ma'am....sad but true. How have u been?
@PrettyPhysique..thks !
You're welcome!! Feel free to ask abt questions. We're all going through it together
Welcome to the team :)
@Thatsdatchic....check ur inbox.....oh... and I put up all the questions and answers on my profile that asked during my consultation .....massages was one of them.......Best Wishes
Thks girl... I appreciate the info. You mention that if bbl were free everyone would be standing in line.. This is so true, standing in line and basically trying to fight if someone jumped in front of them..lol. I cant lie, if it was free ... I would be the pushing and shoving too...lol. I would lose my certification and have to start all over...j/k. I'll let know how everything turns out when I call. be blessed!
typo.. I would be the one..
Hey girl! Im from Atlanta and just got my J Curves on Monday (10/1/2012).Feel free to ask me any questions
Hey SD & welcome. I used Priceline to book my hotel & saved 40% by bidding on a hotel in Johns Creek area, which is right by Dr. J's office. I stayed at Holiday Inn & it was a great hotel. I know it's in my review, but I think I payed $850 for 2 week stay. Are you trying to lose weight before surgery?
Thks bootiebeauty, yes ma'am. I will most certainly need to lose a few pounds. how have u been ? Were the massages included, if not how much were they. thks
No they weren't. I started getting mine when I got back to my hometown. Mine were 250 for 10 but I know the man who did mi es as he works for some of my Dr.s You may want to find somewhere near you & check what they offer.
Dr. Okoro is outstanding, he's under georiga plastic reconstructive surgery, he's double broad certified, some women call him the booty dr. Check out his website, Awesome Dr.
Thks BBL sisters, gd luck to both of you as well....
Welcome Hun and Congrats on taking the first step. I plan on going with dr. J next year also.
Welcome amd yes this site has been a God send. So many supposed friends seem to already be judging me and I havent had surgery yet.
No at the moment....Im still contemplating, however; Dr.J seems to be the best option for me. What about urself?

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. We do have a doctor finder, which you can use to find board certified surgeons thorughout the USA. Just click the link, then choose the city/state and the procedure type.

This might help you find some doctors. The best advice is to have several consultations, do your research and make sure your doctor is board certified.

i have mine w dr salama on march 15
Hi, have you talked to any Dr's?