1day to go...its almost here! can't wait

Im kind of nervous but excited at the same time.....

Im kind of nervous but excited at the same time...I'm sure it will be ok...I have always wanted a big butt and now is my time to shine!! By the time I get finished 2 chainz will have to take a second look! It may not by birthday but I'm sure gona act like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to b happy with the way I look and confident as well.

Im thinking its about time to start getting the...

im thinking its about time to start getting the things in need for my sx which is set for april 26 2013..each time i start making alist go brain dead and really dont know waht to get. i know i need scar healing gels and things to that nature not to mention warm socks and big loose clothing but just dont know what vitamins to take to get ready for the sx and after the sx,,,please help

It wasn't that bad at all

It wasn't that bad at all
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

word of mouth and tons of research

Happy Healing, We would all love to see your result when your ready.
Pics
Needin to know were to buy more garments from...shape wear or???
Happy healing Doll!
Good Luck With Your SX BBL Sister. When you get time upload pictures! I can't wait to see your results. I know Dr.J did his thing on you!
Good luck with your sx hun I pray all goes well!
Almost time!!!! :D
I have two weeks to go....I'm not that nervous yet but I'm sure I will besoon
Hey hun how long are you staying? My best friend said that she'll tell anyone, DO NOT OVER PACK. I'm staying for 3 weeks and I'm only taking abt 10 maxi's, heating pad, I've packs, thermometer, arnica pills & gel, gauze, peroxide big panties, sports bras & maybe some sweats. Yu won't need too much extra because for at least the first 3-5 days you'll just want to walk and sleep. Not go out lol so think abt that. And don't forget that after sx you'll have to tug all of that stuff bck through that huge airport with you
Yes that is true. I have two maxis and sweat pants.have u purchase your board yet?
Are you staying three weeks in a hotel
Oh okay, ya I'm staying abt 3 weeks so I def need more than 3. & yes I have
Lol absolutely not
what hotel you staying at?
I'm not staying at a hotel
The papparazzi dont have nothin on some of yall with all this photo shop!
Glad u got in contact with her. She is good a lot of Jimerson's clients have used him.
I sent it in ur inbox the other day. Check her out she is good at her craft.
HEY MAMACITA...I INBOX U INFORMATION ON A CAREGIVER THAT I KNOW U WOULD BE HAPPY WITH...CHECK HER OUT AND CALL HER WHEN U HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO.
@NOELNUBOOTYATL Hey hun do u mind inboxing me that # too hun! Thanks!
Hey boo, I keep hearing a lot of great things about caretakers Clarice and Bre. Have you tried contacting them? If not, message me and I will send u their # :)
yes and bre is full of shit,,,sorry for the language but i called her and then she finally called me back and when i told her what i was calling about dont you know that heffa hung up on me and when i called her back thinking maybe we just got disconnected she let the phone ring,,,,so unprofessional...im trying to get clarice contact info but im having no luck ,,how do i look her up?
Inboxing u now...,
Oh no! I wonder what that is about. Just sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
I think ima buy a few seasons of snapped to take with me to watch in my hotel ...my favorite