6 days post op....few pics

Booked my surgery with Shelly on Thursday; I'm...

Booked my surgery with Shelly on Thursday; I'm scheduled for 27 Dec. Can't wait; it's exciting to know that so many women are on the journey. This website has been extremely informative: from where to stay, to what to expect..pre-op and post-op.
Dr. Jimerson is an artist and I'm comfortable with knowing that he can bring my vision to fruition. Keep the blogs going ladies!

Hi Fit2bsexy, I was quoted $11,200. That's because he's going to lipo my back (bra roll) too. You are absolutely right, $700 dollars is a lot of money. Based on the reviews and photos, Dr. S does awesome work. But like you said, you have to go where your heart and mind leads you. At this point, I don't think no one else can give me what I'm looking for. Dr. J works miracles; transforming and reshaping booties. Girl, I can't wait.
I can not wait to have my consultation. I started my diet this week, and i am going to stick with it....i want to be as tone as possible the closer i get, so in that last month i wont have to do so much. My current weight is between 188-190 right now (hey, that 2lbs makes a difference...lol). I want to get down to about 165 in Feb-April....im sure I will still have some fat to play around with!!! LOL! @ Fit2besexy....I would never try to throw shade on anyone's doctor of choice, but the last couple of people on rs that I hear went to Dr. S were talking about a revision within the same month. Now....it could have just been they wanted way bigger than what he gave.....not sure, but I know w. Dr J....from seeing his work there is no need to go back, he gives PLENTY!!!! Again, whoever we choose is our own personal decision, but I'm not made of money$$$$, I'm going once for this, and MIGHT go back for a tt or breast lift...and thats a HUGE "might". Sorry to bud in on yalls convo....just wanted to put my two cents in. And that's exactly what it is 2 pennies...lol. Best wishes ladies!!!!
Congrats Landalanda on your new journey, by the way how much were u quoted for your procedure. R u having TT with the bbl. Im booked with dr S. but Im considering Dr. J. love his work. Hate the fact that if I decide to go with him will loose my deposit w/ Dr. s. hell $700 dont come by easy, but I'd just have to pray about it, and go with my heart and mind leads me.

Nervous and excited at the same time. I've...

Nervous and excited at the same time. I've learned so much from real self; thanks ladies for sharing your experiences.
Sending my prayers! Xoxo
U r in my prayers. Can't wait ton see ur results:))))
sending prayers up for a safe & sucessful surgery!

In pain, will post pics soon.

In pain, will post pics soon.
Happy healing
Hope you recover soon!
Happy healing! Xoxo

Pre op measurements: 42 39 43 Post op...

Pre op measurements:

Post op measurements:

@LandaLanda....hey hun...I hope all is well its been a long time....are u happy with ur decision.....??...any fat loss..??......can u update us n post pics if possible....thanx for sharing ur journey
@BubbleGum28. OMG it has been a long time. I am very happy with my decision. The more weight I gain the bigger my butt gets. My butt measured 46.50 back in January, lost 15 pounds measured at 44. I get compliments all the time. I didn't tell anyone about the surgery except for my two sons and husband. I'm so glad I did it. I will post pics soon.
who did you go to back in 2005 I hope once I get it done I dnt have to go back in couple years he wants too much $$$$$ I want to get my bra roll done as well but that's a extra 900 for that

Post Op- 8 months !!!!!!