6 days post op....few pics

Booked my surgery with Shelly on Thursday; I'm...

Booked my surgery with Shelly on Thursday; I'm scheduled for 27 Dec. Can't wait; it's exciting to know that so many women are on the journey. This website has been extremely informative: from where to stay, to what to expect..pre-op and post-op.
Dr. Jimerson is an artist and I'm comfortable with knowing that he can bring my vision to fruition. Keep the blogs going ladies!

Nervous and excited at the same time. I've...

Nervous and excited at the same time. I've learned so much from real self; thanks ladies for sharing your experiences.

In pain, will post pics soon.

In pain, will post pics soon.

Pre op measurements: 42 39 43 Post op...

Pre op measurements:

Post op measurements:

Post Op- 8 months !!!!!!

No fat loss!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Internet research

@LandaLanda....hey hun...I hope all is well its been a long time....are u happy with ur decision.....??...any fat loss..??......can u update us n post pics if possible....thanx for sharing ur journey
@BubbleGum28. OMG it has been a long time. I am very happy with my decision. The more weight I gain the bigger my butt gets. My butt measured 46.50 back in January, lost 15 pounds measured at 44. I get compliments all the time. I didn't tell anyone about the surgery except for my two sons and husband. I'm so glad I did it. I will post pics soon.
who did you go to back in 2005 I hope once I get it done I dnt have to go back in couple years he wants too much $$$$$ I want to get my bra roll done as well but that's a extra 900 for that
In 2005, I had it done with my TT in St. Louis. When do you have your surgery?
In june I'm sooo scared
hey make sure u know cause i didnt im getting my upper and lower bra roll done there is a differance !!
He did a great job. You look great.
Thank you.
Thanks are you happy that you went with Dr.J
Candycakes23, I am really happy, just left my post-op appt. I got 800 in each cheek and 200 in the hips. He took out a total of 3900. I was surprised because I had lipo back in 2005, he exceeded my expectations.
@LandaLanda...congrats.........he most certainly filled ur cup.......that's a whole lot of @$$...lol.....looking good honey......wishing u a speedy recovery.....keep us updated.....I will be following u...best wishes
Thank you bubblegum28!!!!!
You look great are you still in a lot of pain that's my main fear
Thanks candycakes23, Days two and three were hard for me, by day four I was about 60 percent. The pain level is different for everyone, you will be fine with the pain meds. Good luck on your journey.
Congrats landalanda & welcome to the booty club :-)
Thanks bootiebeauty78!!!!!!
Wow!!!! You look amazing! Did you have to gain weight?
Yes, I gained 14 lbs; thank you.
Nice!
Do you mind sharing before and after frontal pics? I would love to see because your body type looks similar to mine and you had an amazing transformation!....
Congrats u look great
Congratulations!!!?
Thank you.
looking good he did a great job on you