J Curves All The Way! -Atlanta, GA

I am so excited yet nervous at the same damm...

I am so excited yet nervous at the same damm time!!! I have chose to pay for for my own BBL, however,( mental note) I have my husband's full support, which is great considering some Men get a little insecure about their Women been seen as a sexual Goddess!!! I do not have an official date for Dr.J, however, I am on the fast track plan. I think 1000 cc's each Cheek although, I already have curves and booty but life happens and it all goes south eventually. So I am on the fast track to get it back. Praying for Apr 22 - Jun 10. Anyone who is looking for a split on nurse or accommodations, etc... do not hesitate to share the wealth.
Thanks & Good Luck Ladies

Its official I am going to the ATL!!!

Its official I am going to the ATL!!!

May 10

may 10
Dr. Jimerson

Love Love his work!!! Was indecisive between Dr. S. and Dr. J. My husband feels Atlanta is very well represented!!! I feel confident and safe with our decision. Will adjust rating once surgery is complete.

Showtime!!!! Congratulations plz keep us updated and tell hubby get rdy cause its abt to be on and crackin! Im very happy for you and plz post pics.
Good luck on your bbl journey :)
thanks bubblez
You look great already. After dr j get a hold of you its going to be all over. You are going to not only turn heads but snap necks..good luck keep us posted
You have an a awesome shape already girl! Good luck, I'm scheduled for my sx with Dr. J on the 16th.
U already look amazing! Wishing u the best!
You already look gorgeous girl!!! Good luck wit mo booty...lol
Thanks :-)
Oh did u have a tummytuck already
Yes I had a TT 2002....no regrets....not any Doc on RS
Your body is fine I wish I had a poke out like that.
Thanks....We are here to lift each other up.... Good Luck!!!
Yes we are! Stay encourage and if May 15thi is your new date i know you will be just fine cause thats my bday!
Woww Nice Happy B-day
Fast track plan is the quickest of the three options. You pretty much pay your surgery off and you will be added to the list for a faster consult and depending on if there is cancellations or open dates you will move up on the waiting list. Sounds good to me........
Cont...an d stayed till he knew that we both were calm and throughout the entire week dr j was present! He's 5 star n my book n all categories! He really does care sbout each and every patient of his and no one lady is more important than the others. You're n great hands go TEAM Jimersen!!!!
Cont from above...just GREAT! I wemt to ATL to support someone w their surgery and she experienced complications whch resulted n hospitalization and dr j was rt there for both of us via phn on my cell phn and then once she was admitted he came rt over and up to her room
Hi....if you love dr j's work y did u give him such a low rating review? I'm working w Michelle who is WONDERFUL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL it makes it hard to consider a local office near me n my state. Dr J's beddide manner is kust great
I am still waiting for my day, however, Dr. J's staff has been on point, nothing less than professionals.I will update my post to ensure it is a positive reflection. I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. Thank you for your response! Dr. Jimerson is the only Man touching this booty except my husband. ;-)
Lmao ok!!!! Too funny!
Whats the fast track plan? I am a cash pt also but with a TT AND BBL AND FAT draft ITSSSSSSSDDD A WHO LOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU'RE PAYING!
I hate dr j work I love in Atlanta and I seem his work everybody body he had done looks horrific in person and he give all his patients box asses! Yuck!
Ive already made my mind up, im getting the bbl done; however, im just in the porcess of researching docs in my area (dc) & other states. Ive seen some of his work on his faceboom page & looks good to me. Can u post some of the pics, and do u recommend any other docs.. Thnx