Brazilian Baja Butt Coming Soon! - Atlanta, GA

I have always wanted to increase the volume of my...

I have always wanted to increase the volume of my butt by enhancing the curves I already have and creating a smaller waistline. I have always been pretty slim I'm 5'2" 138lbs the heaviest I have ever been. I would like to have my entire abdomen , flank, and back( still debating inner thighs) liposuctioned. I have corresponded with Dr Cardenas and Dr Salas of Clinica de Circuga de Cosmetica . I sent both doctors my wish photos of the lovely caramella1 & enjoyself whos results i would like to get as close to as possible I have received a response back from Dr Cardenas saying she could absolutely give me those results . I am just anxious and very motivated by all of the ladies on the site .

N/A
curiousme21 Absolutely !!!!!I'm sorry it took so long to respond . I am considering Dr Cardenas , Dr Campos , Dr Salas of clinica de cirgua de cosmetica all in Tijuana Mexico
I would love to keep posted on your journey!! I am looking for doc in my area ( Chicago land area) but they are too pricey and seems that they do not do much to improve and all over shape. I am looking for any doc suggestions, as of now I have only heard and seen good things about Dr. Salama. I wish you the best results I'm sure you will look AMAZING!!
hey,
congratulations on deciding what you want (bbl), did you pick a dr as yet? good luck on your journey
Dr Cardenas / Dr Salas