Brazilian Baja Butt Coming Soon! -

I have always wanted to increase the volume of my...

I have always wanted to increase the volume of my butt by enhancing the curves I already have and creating a smaller waistline. I have always been pretty slim I'm 5'2" 138lbs the heaviest I have ever been. I would like to have my entire abdomen , flank, and back( still debating inner thighs) liposuctioned. I have corresponded with Dr Cardenas and Dr Salas of Clinica de Circuga de Cosmetica . I sent both doctors my wish photos of the lovely caramella1 & enjoyself whos results i would like to get as close to as possible I have received a response back from Dr Cardenas saying she could absolutely give me those results . I am just anxious and very motivated by all of the ladies on the site .

Dr Cardenas / Dr Salas

N/A

curiousme21 Absolutely !!!!!I'm sorry it took so long to respond . I am considering Dr Cardenas , Dr Campos , Dr Salas of clinica de cirgua de cosmetica all in Tijuana Mexico
I would love to keep posted on your journey!! I am looking for doc in my area ( Chicago land area) but they are too pricey and seems that they do not do much to improve and all over shape. I am looking for any doc suggestions, as of now I have only heard and seen good things about Dr. Salama. I wish you the best results I'm sure you will look AMAZING!!
hey,
congratulations on deciding what you want (bbl), did you pick a dr as yet? good luck on your journey
hello sweetie im trying to do the same real soon
Thank you hope the dr can lipo all these areas
thats crazy u dont even look like u need all that taken lol =) anyway good luck and god bless i hope it all goes well!
Entire abdomen ,entire back, flanks and inner thighs fingers crossed but will keep you updated !!!!!
I haven't decided but how can u get 1000 cc's ur tiny too? i want that much but i have a feeling that aint gonna happen. Im think dr.hegg or salama so far? who ever gots the best qoute, work, and surgery date! so where is he taking ur fat from?
Good luck on your BBL journey! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia‚úŅ
Thank you I'm going to Mexico hopefully atleast 1000ccs I will keep everyone posted!!!! Have you decided what dr?
Is it expensive for u to go to Mexico??
I want to see! im small like u so if urs come out good im on my way out there lol =) goodluck im sure u'r gonna look great! is this in atlanta? and how many ccs are u getting?
Hello sweety! I would like to welcome you to the darkside lol! I am also getting a BBL and I have decided to go with Dr. Cardenas. My sx date is June 14th and I am sooooo excited! I think Dr. Cardenas would be able to give you your desired look for sure. However, good luck no matter which doctor you decide to go with.
Thank you so much good luck to you as well I will post a update once i know my exact date.I'm just anxious and excited as well just want to get it over with!!!!