Pics of new booty lifter until i get BBL next year .Do it look fake

Well I'm here thinking about getting a BBL. I'm...

Well I'm here thinking about getting a BBL. I'm use to having a big booty had one since i was 9 but the last coupe of years when i was going thru depression i lost my booty and i want it back but with a rounder shape. i have pics before the weight loss and after tell me what my you ladies think i want more projection.

Hello my realself family yesterday i had my...

Hello my realself family yesterday i had my consultation with Dr. Jimmerson and thats who im going with i will be putting my deposit down this Fri i have two more consultation this comming week but im pretty sure Jimmerson will be my choice the staff seems pretty nice almost to nice but i rather that than being rude he said that i need to gain abouut 10lbs and i should have my dream booty lol and he said i need some in my hips he said that one side was bigger than the other "Oh my gosh im lopsided "well it going to be about 11,400 for everything and the next ava time is around Feb 2014 but thats cool i cant wait my friend tell me that im just going to sit home once i get it done cause i alway do that but BABY in my Madea voice " I got sumthin for them girls " Well i just wanted to keep the fam updated so ill be tlking to you ladies soon keep the post coming everybody it keeps me motivated

Today i bought a booty lifter they are boy short...

Today i bought a booty lifter they are boy short lifter very comfortable and i think they will help lift booty i guess that ill be wear these until BBL next year do it look to fake look at pics below

This what I want

Before and After Pic I wanna post but it not letting me add smh RS

Gaining

gained a little weight not sure if I need bbl

Still no fat on my back or stomach think I'm going to just wait it out to see how it settle

you already look great girl!! but good luck on your journey :)))))
you already got a bad ass bodyyyyyyyy zaaaammmmmm zadddy lol im sitting here looking like wow i would really kill for a body like that, verses the one i have now that i had to put on a few pounds for surgery, and girl you have some courage showing your face, cute too, you already have the shape so when, and if you do get it done your body is going to be sickkkkk sickkkk you hear me? sick! alot of woman go into this surgery a bit heavy weight and aren't able to get the shape they desire but i think you will be a perfect candidate, light weight! you go girl YOU HAVE THE BODY ur just looking to enhance it. i love your spirit :-))))))
Thanks coca girl you got me blushing ;)
lol but its the truth girl its the damn truth lol
Girl, u look good with and without that lifter! That's money you can save but I want u to be happy sooooo.....
Thank you angel I just love all my RS sisters
Is up to u - but if u think u can wear lifter forever don't do it . I used to use lifter and hi pads got tired of it . Couldn't imagine the idea of wearing it my entire life -
I didn't have a lifter on in the green dress that's all me only had lifter on in tiger print suit but I have gained a few pounds so I want to see how it looks at the end of the year cause I've always had a phat a$$ flat stomach but since I lost weight it was getting flat but now I'm gaining and it's fluffing a little but I'll know by the end of the year
Two thumbs up on the lifter! NICE!
Get one and you will look even better
girl u trippin heavy u do not need a bbl ur ass looks great especially in that lifter
that lifter looks nice..im considering buying one til my bbl...you look good with it!!
Hey chocolitbuns! That booty lifter looking right! ;) I think u already have a nice butt but if u want a bigger one by all means go 4 it babe !
you really don't need a bbl your ass is nice already, if you wanna lift I suggest lower body exercises like squats lunges etc, girl get in the gym and start squatting you better not get any surgery you look good!
Wow chocolate buns you don't need a BBL .You already have a nice butt
Lol I wonder how many girls we think got booty really wearing that lifter lol
You know I was thinking the samething especially on those reality shows
With the lifter you have to have buns already ! Their butts just doesn't sit up! A chick with no ass will have nothing to lift.Ijs
That lifter is the truth!!!! You cant tell at all, just looks like you have a donk. & only $12!!!! You betta WERK!!! *snaps in z formation* lol
Lol thanks BB girl I can't wait til it mine for real
Where did u buy the lifter from?
I got it at this little outlet was a underwear outlet but alot of underware stores sell them I paid 12.00 for it
Hey BBL Sister! when is ur date?? I too lost weight and lost the little but that I had :( I look forward to your updates! Xoxo
Good luck on your journey
hey girl. congrats on ur weight loss. same issue here! i lost my butt (and boobs)with my 54 lb weight loss n going to dr jimerson to get a beautiful bubble.. hopefully in may-july.. got my phone consultation tomorrow..,. when is yours ( if u setr it up already?)