Pics of new booty lifter until i get BBL next year .Do it look fake

Well I'm here thinking about getting a BBL. I'm...

Well I'm here thinking about getting a BBL. I'm use to having a big booty had one since i was 9 but the last coupe of years when i was going thru depression i lost my booty and i want it back but with a rounder shape. i have pics before the weight loss and after tell me what my you ladies think i want more projection.

Hello my realself family yesterday i had my...

Hello my realself family yesterday i had my consultation with Dr. Jimmerson and thats who im going with i will be putting my deposit down this Fri i have two more consultation this comming week but im pretty sure Jimmerson will be my choice the staff seems pretty nice almost to nice but i rather that than being rude he said that i need to gain abouut 10lbs and i should have my dream booty lol and he said i need some in my hips he said that one side was bigger than the other "Oh my gosh im lopsided "well it going to be about 11,400 for everything and the next ava time is around Feb 2014 but thats cool i cant wait my friend tell me that im just going to sit home once i get it done cause i alway do that but BABY in my Madea voice " I got sumthin for them girls " Well i just wanted to keep the fam updated so ill be tlking to you ladies soon keep the post coming everybody it keeps me motivated

Today i bought a booty lifter they are boy short...

Today i bought a booty lifter they are boy short lifter very comfortable and i think they will help lift booty i guess that ill be wear these until BBL next year do it look to fake look at pics below

This what I want

Before and After Pic I wanna post but it not letting me add smh RS

Gaining

that lifter looks nice..im considering buying one til my bbl...you look good with it!!
Hey chocolitbuns! That booty lifter looking right! ;) I think u already have a nice butt but if u want a bigger one by all means go 4 it babe !
you really don't need a bbl your ass is nice already, if you wanna lift I suggest lower body exercises like squats lunges etc, girl get in the gym and start squatting you better not get any surgery you look good!
Wow chocolate buns you don't need a BBL .You already have a nice butt
Lol I wonder how many girls we think got booty really wearing that lifter lol
You know I was thinking the samething especially on those reality shows
With the lifter you have to have buns already ! Their butts just doesn't sit up! A chick with no ass will have nothing to lift.Ijs
That lifter is the truth!!!! You cant tell at all, just looks like you have a donk. & only $12!!!! You betta WERK!!! *snaps in z formation* lol
Lol thanks BB girl I can't wait til it mine for real
Where did u buy the lifter from?
I got it at this little outlet was a underwear outlet but alot of underware stores sell them I paid 12.00 for it
Hey BBL Sister! when is ur date?? I too lost weight and lost the little but that I had :( I look forward to your updates! Xoxo
Good luck on your journey
hey girl. congrats on ur weight loss. same issue here! i lost my butt (and boobs)with my 54 lb weight loss n going to dr jimerson to get a beautiful bubble.. hopefully in may-july.. got my phone consultation tomorrow..,. when is yours ( if u setr it up already?)
Thanks BB good luck on consultation I wanna have my Sx around that time too maybe we will be there around the same time do u have any pics now Reply
Hi chocolit buns. if you want more projection you should get the bbl. I lost my butt too when I lost weight and I was devastated. Question; what kind of install do you have in your hair in your pics? Random I know ;-)
Lol Bootiebeauty i have a Malaysian sew in 2-24' and 1-26' @ Kate thank you for the support
Boootie i love your result what was your weight when you had it done and did you have to gain weight
Thank you. Girl no! I was 176 at surgery & I'm still 176 now with all my phat to da back. LOL I gained weight hoping my butt would come back, but it didn't. How tall are you & how much do you weigh now?
Did you leave hair out or do a closure? Silk or lace??
Well I'm 5"1 and 127 to 130 lbs
Well she braided it around and left a little bit at the top out to cover it up
Oh wow you are small. Are you going to gain weight for surgery? Thanks for the info on your hair. I like how it looks in your pics.
I know BB and Alot of my fat is in the bottom portion its been hard for me to gain weight for the last 2 yrs I've been deadlocked at this weight if u know any weight gaining tricks let a sistah know lol
Girl get you some Muscle Milk. They sale it at Walmart or any vitamin shop. Drink a few of those along with your regular meals & I bet you gain weight easily. Just don't get addicted to it. It's yummy.