I need to switch my Jimmerson Consultation for later, any takers ??

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been...

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been browsing it for a while now. I'm a 20 year old single mother and I want this surgery because I cannot seem to get rid of the last amount of baby weight around my abdomen. I'm 5'10, I have always had a very proportional shape for my height . I already have a nice sized butt with a bubble, I have always gotten compliments on my shape but I want to get rid of the tummy fat and add the WOW factor to my butt. I want a shelf and a nice projection. Basically I want that thang to be "Sitting" lol. People think I'm crazy when I say I wanna lose weight but they don't see what I see when I take off my clothes. I HATE all of the stretch marks on my stomach from my pregnancy and I want to work on removing them once my stomach is flat. I want to be able to wear anything and look GOOD. Now I only wear certain thing and I make sure any pants or skirts I wear contour my waist to take away from the buldge. As far as a doctor goes I had found one in the area where I live that does it for around 6000 but his pictures online are a mess. There is no big difference in none of the before and after pictures. I have been doing my research on dr Jimerson and I'm in love with his work. I want to have my surgery in Late June. I move to Atlanta for school in August and I want to be healed before then. I want my new body to the first Impression of everyone I meet. I called his office today and was told I wouldn't be able to have a consultation until late July :( I just booked it hoping someone would cancel before then . The more I thought about it the more it ate me up so I called back and this nice lady listened to my situation and said she would have someone call me back. I HAVE to have this before school starts or I won't be able to get it because I can't miss class and its too much sitting. His staff is very nice. Hopefully I can get everything worked out ASAP!

I uploaded full body pics, feel free to share your...

I uploaded full body pics, feel free to share your opinions. I'm really serious about getting this fat off my belly ! I hate it and I'm not a lazy person. After I had my son I went back to cheer leading which is a very energetic sport and I try to work out as much as I can between my busy work schedule but i just can't get it down enough. But anyway today I missed the Call from Sara and when I called her back twice she was busy :( but anyway hopefully ill get in touch with her tomorrow because I need to have this fixed ASAP . Keeping my spirits high in hope of a good outcome !

So after a couple days of phone tag, I finally got...

So after a couple days of phone tag, I finally got in touch with Sara and she helped me with ease. My consultation is now May 10 so I will probably have my surgery towards the end of June which is PERFECT because that gives me plenty of time to heal before I leave for college in August. Now I just have to save my money because I want to pay cash. Initially I was only going to have lipo in my abdomen and back then fat grafting to the butt, now I'm thinking of adding a little lipo to my inner thighs. I love my hips and thick thighs but last summer my thighs kept rubbing together when I wore skirts and caused me to break out on my inner thighs . I have eczema and I've been struggling with it all my life but I never had it on my inner thighs and that's a pain :(. But anyway ill keep my journey posted. Any tips? Or things I should know?

So I basically live on this site and I recently...

So I basically live on this site and I recently came across a doctor by the name of Yily De la Santos in the Dominican Republic. She does very nice work but her prices are so cheap it's scary. I'm set for a consultation with Jimerson in May, he is expensive but I don't mind paying for it If its worth it. I also don't mind cutting costs ONLY if its worth it, and suggestions ?

Research research research is all I've been doing....

Research research research is all I've been doing. I found 2 great doctors and now idk . I love Jimersons work. I love Yilys work :/ . Oh well, I guess I'll let it ponder. I'm sure make the best decision for me . I just pray to have the best experience as possible

Ok So i know its been a while since ive been on...

ok So i know its been a while since ive been on here and the reason is that i have had alot of mixed feelings about the BBL. I have seen some horror stories in which people have different sized cheeks after or they just wish they would have stayed with their original body. Now i know alot of different factors affect everybody s results but i have just been thinking alot. I already have a flattering shape and nice round butt, it has always gotten me attention and so forth. My main problem area is my stomach, after I had my son it never got back right o matter how much i worked out,so i figure why not take that unwanted fat and make my butt even more juicy. Am i being greedy? I dont know, but what I do know is that I would feel like the dumbest person ever if i have this surgery and something goes wrong and im stuck with a mess of a body when I already had a nice shape to begin with. I love my thighs, hips and everything but my stomach. Im so confused. I know that if i had a flat stomach and small waist my body would be perfect inn my eyes. I DO know that I will not go with DR Yily though. Im Sticking with Dr Jimerson, he is close to home and although he is expensive Id rather go to him. I have decided to start working out to try to get my stomach and waist down. For the past week ive been in the gym everyday and I love it. Im officially a gym rat. Im gonna workout 6 days a week until i loose a good amount of wait and then ill go to 3 days after that. Im also starting Zumba and dance classes next week. In Feb im gonna start getting the laser lipo to tighten the skin on my stomach because I am NOT getting a tummy tuck. My goal is to get my body right now and when May comes I will still go to my consultation and after I talk to Dr Jimmerson in person and express all my concerns I'll go from there. Im pretty sure ill be much smaller by the (hopefully) so im sure ill have to gain weight but as a mother thats never hard to do. I dont want my butt to shrink though ive been doing alot of lifting and toning workouts and I see results in my butt already! its more bubbly lol. I think if i were to go ahead with the surgery and if everything goes good i will have a veryyyyyy nice figure but until then im going to continue working out and eating right. I dont wanna sit around and get fatter waiting for surgery. My mind is all over the place about this, sorry for the longgggg update lol. I just needed to get this off my chest and since i know my fam and friends probably wont understand, ill come to you guys :)

Sept 13 J Curves consultation , I need to switch. Any takers?

I have a consultation with Dr Jimmerson on Sept 13 but I need to switch due to family death. I need a later date. Anytime during the fall or winter is fine. Inbox me . This death has put me in a financial bind and while I want to be there for my family, I still want to get this done for myself. Thank you .
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! Best wishes to u!
Hi gogirlive, hope your well! I am a but confused. Your last pictures are a result of smart lipo? I see your tummy looks very nice in the last pis that you posted. Please enlighten me! Thanks a mill
hello ! no they are not the results of smart lipo but im going to use smart lipo or laser lipo to tighten my skin instead od a tummy tuck, sorry for the confusion
Hey n I agree u do have a nice shape .. Good luck on ur decision making.. I'm going for dr j in may
Thank You. Good luck to you hun !
wow i cant wait to ser your after pictures, you already have a nice shape i understand where you going with thr stomach i have the same problem
Thanks Hun, and yea I hate my stomach .
Dra. yily de los santos prices are cheaper because she is out o the country. the us doller is not worth a ull dollar out there. you should check out her reviews on the site and on the mmh site ive only found one person who has not been satisfied with her. but dont go by what anyone tells you about a surgeon just research really well and i think u will find all the answers you need. i like dr. yily and ive had very good contact with her. she doesnt understand to much english but her assistant does. she is board certified in her country and u can check that out on this site http://www.sodocipre.netl she also is part of the military and performs various free medical surgery to soldiers in the millitary. she also does alot of volunteer work with childrenwho were born with deformities http://www.ipras.org/ and http://www.filacp.org/. on mmh u can find alot of other girls who have gone to her. u should check out "mybodymytemple" which is her user name over there and jcox which she did some amazing work on her. AND i think the mosting work by far is " angiieem" on mmh. i love yilys work and i love that she doesnt do anything to jeapordize our safety for the sake of vanity. she doesnt belive in pmma injections even thou in her country she can do procedures with it she refuses. i wish u the best of luck.
Thanks so much for that info! I'm going to look into it further. I recently made a profile on MMh soley for more research and I have seen some great work. I'm highly impressed by her, I'm going to contact her and see if I can get more info . Thanks!
im so sorry my darn ipad has mind o its won and spells and writes everything the way it wants to. what i meant to say was that the most amazing work i have seen by far by yily has been her work on angiieem on mmh angie only weighed 112 pounds and she work with that and gave her some amazing hips and butt just the transformation i was in shock!!
welcome and good luck
Thanks hun
I'm actually going to Dr. Yily this coming friday, so you can follow my journey.
Ok I definitely will . Thanks Hun and good luck !!
I constantly message patients if his and get no replies. That makes me nervous
Wow, Really? Yeah, I could see how that could be alarming :/
I see you already have some curves. Dr j is going to make you look even more fabulous!!!!
Thanks love!
hey gogirllive! welcome..after looking at your pictures i see that it looks like you mainly have lose skin..i think if you get lipo on your abs to suck all the fat out you will still be unhappy because of all the lose skin..have you considered a mini tummy tuck?
Hey juicy J, no I haven't really thought about a mini tummy tuck . I just may look into it because I would hate to still be in happy after my surgery. Thanks hun
Hey GGL, just browsing and saw your post and pics( first welcome)... you do look like you have a nice shape and body already,the only problem I see which you've already pointed out is your tummy to me you have a lot of loose skin,stretch marks somefat but my question to u is are you having a tummy tuck or lipo with fat transfer? I'd love to see a full body pic of you though if you wouldn't mind...and the story about you wanting to go to atlanta already banging made me smile cuz I'm totally the same always wanting to leave a wow first impression lol that's why I don't go out lol..cuz I'm waiting to be "perfect" :)) anyways goodluck to whatever surgery you are indeed doing and I will be following you to see your updates cuz I think you're going to look faaaaaabulooous...welcome! ((((hugs)))
Hello love! Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to get lipo with the fat transfer. I want to recycle my fat lol. And yes Alanta is the home of Big Butts so I want to come correct lol. And I will upload a full body pic, that's no problem. I'm going to try to do it tonight . But thanks again xoxoxo :))
good luck on you new body i cant wait to get mine in feb sending blessinf girl!!!
Thanks love! Same to you!