I made it

Great experience on realself with fellow BBL...

Great experience on realself with fellow BBL members. After reading several reviews, it was really easy deciding on Dr. Jimerson. The price was expensive, but I was able to finance some of the cost. I performed my consultation over the phone with Dr. J. He was very friendly. I believe he will give me exactly what I want, not too much, just the right look. I look forward to meeting someone with my same surgery date.

Okay so I've booked my hotel, got my plane ticket now my only concern is my medical clearance....anyone used Tricare for their medical clearance..I'm praying that it goes well. I'm getting excited. I have done some shopping for my winter clothes. I've bought all dresses that stretch because I'm unsure what size pants I will wear after the surgery. I know I'm paying a lot, but I don't want too much back there....LOL okay. I'll keep everyone posted on the results of my medical clearance.
Good luck, I am the week after you.
Thanks ~ have you decided where you're going to stay? I decided to go with the least expensive so I'm going to be staying in an extended stay hotel not too far from the center.

Has anyone had Arm lipo along with the BBL? If...

Has anyone had Arm lipo along with the BBL? If so, can you please advise me on how it went. After watching Dr. Jimerson last night on the TI and Tiny show, I'm considering adding Arm Lipo. Thanks in advance

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Has anyone had Arm lipo along with the BBL? If so,...

Hey girly!! Good luck on everything. I've read a few reviews of ladies getting arm lipo as well and BBL, some regretted it due how much we will need out arms and some simple made it work, I think you'll be fine :)
Thanks~ that's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I will wait. It's not that serious. I was thinking more of getting my inner thighs done, but since I think he may need to do them anyway for the extra fat, I will let him tell me before I volunteer $900. LOL
You're welcome girly!! He's doing my inner thighs and I'm soooo happy! I'm not paying anything extra, just BBL and hips. He told me that since I don't have much bck fat and tummy that he will have to go to my thighs anyway, so no need to pay the extra $900 because he had to go there anyway!!! I was like "YESSS!!!" #winning!! Lol but ya I would def get my thighs done before my arms. I'll just lift some dumbbell a for these arms. Lol

Okay just as soon as I figure out how ima post my...

Okay just as soon as I figure out how ima post my before pics . I was cleared on 21 nov 12 finally after going back and forth with my medical clearance. I used t-care for mine since it was free but it required extra running around no complaints "free" . I had to call several times to reach Kim to find out if my results were okay. ~ word to the wise ~ call until they tell u you're cleared.
I think I have everything I need for surgery except the chair which I will not bring with me to ATL don't need anything extra to carry on the plane. I changed my reservations at the last minute I'm now staying at the Hyatt I was going to use extended stay but I'm not sure on the cleanliness of the one I was going to stay at but it was only $411 for 8 nights. I used the yoga mat today as a test under my thighs in the car works like a charm . Well if I think of anything else ill write more as the time gets closet. I bought a sweat suit for after surgery any recommendations I couldn't find a button up dress.

Hey good to hear you got cleared. How much per night was the Hyatt?
$71.00 per night. They have free breakfast and a shuttle. Not so bad.
See, I didn't know what the heck I was doing and I did it twice trying to rotate the pic...but oh well. I wanted to give back what so many other BBL sistash have given to me a chance to see the before and in 6 more days I will post the after.

Two more days to go ~ yesterday I got the last of...

Two more days to go ~ yesterday I got the last of my items...I got my chair, gauze, benedryl cream, peroxide, the hair bands, tape, alcohol wipe, etc. I'm excited and nervous all in one. My preop is at 3 p.m. on Wednesday. Anyone has any tips on how they cut the bottom out of their chair...I don't want to cut too much and fall through the chair. I'll take my before measurements on Wednesday night and post them.

Hi EYZ, I will keep you in my prayers now, during and after your surgery. I know that you will do well. I'm having my BBL in a couple of weeks, Dec 13. with Dr Azurin in Coral Springs.
71 does not sound bad at all but damn the fact I have to stay 10 days. Girl I will keep you in my prayers, you will come out bootified in only one more day.

I made it really stiff in minimal pain all because...

I made it really stiff in minimal pain all because I was already taking pain meds for my muscle spasms my tolerance for meds is high. If I want relief I would have to take more outside of the guidelines or suffer.....anyway, I'll post pics soon.

Hey girl hope you and your butt are doing good.
Okay I didn't realize how fast dates are booking up. I called today and the earliest consultation was in October. I was really hoping to have my procedure done in the summer due to my work and school schedule. If anyone knows about any possible cancellation dates between may and June please let me know! I can't wait until October and I really would hate to have to go to another doctor. Dr. J is the man!
hey eyz. i found you from mz. chicago. I hope you are healing well. you know this bbl sistah would love to see some pics. i am scheduled with dr. j 3/18. i can't wait. happy new year!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Jimerson after reading lots of reviews. I loved his before and after photos.