Terrific Experience! - Atlanta, GA

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Majmundar after having a bad experience elsewhere. I was familiar with his locations and took a chance after reading about him online. I am glad I did! I live in Alabama and I drive to Atlanta just to get Botox. I have had Botox injections several times from Dr. Majmundar and I will never go to anyone other than Dr. Majmundar! I was pleased with the procedure and results. I found his pricing to be very competitive and fair. Everything was explained well and Dr. Majmundar will work with you in every way in a friendly manner!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.