Brazilian With Fat Trans 1 Week Out: Too Soon To Tell

Hi all, well here I lay on 3 pillows and a prop...

Hi all, well here I lay on 3 pillows and a prop up-type back rest, you know the kind made for reading in bed....the pain really felt like i worked out ALL OVER for the first time in my life...Sore, and you will get stiff laying here..That's it. Mmanagable with meds.

When I went in for my procedure, and was recapping what i wanted to my ps when he came to mark me, I told him i wanted a very slim waist, high definition all around, and to PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF THESE THIGHS!!! Well it was at that time he told me he could only do 200cc's to which I echoed 200???!! With my frame theres's no way that would even be noticable. I am a size 12, getting slimmer, and I am going for an exaggerated look didn't want conservative AT ALL!! But he told me he would only be able to put in but so much before it all comes back squirting out.

I woke up on my stomache, and there was pain, i was shaking, i think, and you should have seen the way they wheeled me out, even my ps followed us to my car!!! i was on the wheel chair facing backwards on my knees! Everyone got a good laugh off that. I went home awake, in and out, face down on my baby girl's lap.

The pain was tolerable. I had th percocet, but although i was round the clock, pushed doses back to 6 hours. now I still take it, but jut on the 12's and 6's. Im due now! lol.

As I look at myself, I look the same as when i put fanny girdles on, just more rounded....i wanted to able to rival anyone with a "Shelf"/"donk", whatever you want to call it.... Its cute, dont get me wrong, no muffin tops on my hips from my tummy tuck anymore, and it looks cute in a clingy maxie dress, not too sure on a thigh knee length dress. My ultimate goal was to wear daisy dukes IN PUBLIC for first time as an adult, and minis again. To also hear an occasional "DAMN" or "WOW" as I pass by. Hey, at my age I need that giggle..lol To just have something a butt enhancer garment cant give me...But here i am, still in garment, dressings have been removed, but i must wait and I am immensely swollen. I am a week out to the day and have not had my first bm, healthy gas, tho which was expected within the first 24-48 hrs when i was still on soup and toast. Boy do I have a ton of questions at my first preop friday.

I recommend:do your research- a second surgery is not always do able wear a maxi dress instead of sweats to your procedure have someone to open meds for you

Hi Everyone! I am new to this blog. I am going to get lipo and a brazillian butt lift in May and I am so scared. Does anyone have any tips or encuragement for me?
How about I answer any questions you might have? We can start there :)
Yea who was your doctor???
Hi, I live about an hour away from the Atlanta area, I have just discovered about BBL and I hear a lot of good results and then there are some who hate their results.
R U going to post any pics because I would really like to see your results and know who ur doctor was.
I'm considering this procedure myself and would just like to have an idea of what Atlanta P.S. can offer
hi sharon, i definitely think its worth it!...why? because its not about weight loss, but about resculting your body. for years i thoiught i was "stuck" with a "boy-body"...i have an average weight\size, so no matter how much weight i lost\gained, i couldnt change the "base" i was working with. change, although costly and risky comes with many risks...as with anything...but the gain to self confidence and self esteem cannot be denied.

Just wondering how you're doing now? Do you think BBL was worth it?

2 inches!!!...that is soo awesome!!!gosh...i would sure like a 2 inch projected improvement...and i wouldnt call 2 inches a "wee shelf"...girl that is fantabulous...gosh i cant wait ...;0)

I think I held most of what was put in. I look the same now as I did a 3 weeks. I think by butt rounds out about 2 inches.The biggest difference is that I now have a wee shelf. My butt just looks better in clothes.I can wear dresses now and you see that I have a butt when before you couldn't see anything....for real lol I didn't get your email.Can you send it to me? I sent mine to you in a private email,did you get it?
ok butterfly that is good to know...i dont have much of a butt at all...so thats why i wondered if 500-700 is sufficient?...with some re-absorbtion?..you know?..how much % would you say you lost since the original surgery?...and how does your look now (final product)? and yes please...send me the b4 and after because i wonder how sincere these online surgeon photos really are?...how many inches of a protrusion would you say you have now?...1/2 inch and inch?...wanna know?>...
butterfly if you have a b4 and after to share that would be great...i have my bbl scheduled in 2 weeks and i need to see and find out just how much is enough cc's to have done...i really want a shelf...but the doc is saying he can only get prob 500-700 cc's for each cheek?..is that enough?...or not?...
Hi! Oh ya,thats a good amount.I only had 400cc's in each cheek and I have a shelf now.My legs were attached to my back before it seemed lol. I would like to have more put in,but Im still very happy with how it turned out.I can send you some pictures.Ill send you a private email to give you the my email address k?
can i get some b4 and after pics as well?...i have mine scheduled in 2 weeks....
who are you talking to SSN?
What do you plan to add?!?
I will keep that in mind. Mi novio and I were talking about relocating to Canada... I'm thinking near Ohio where I am from (Windsor maybe even Toronto), but OMG! This may be worse than I thought! That's what I keep asking when I talk with him (ps) how could I read about other people's results and not achieve any of that! My rolls in back... Still there. Thigh size. .. No change. And I can feel where the lipo was done! This concerns me more than ever! I keep being told wait 6 months, but my weight fluctuates so much, I would have to keep myself on a diet to prevent any possibility of slipping up, but that was why I had the surgery. I have read somewhere that lipo only works on slim people? Well, I'm just not slim. Maybe that's why. IDK I just need a 2nd opinion.
Hi maimaimai. Doing faily well so far. I noticed I am gaining weight! I've cometo a sorta realization period, that I just don't have the will power to lose the pounds I just put on, so I eat, and I enjoy myself. My shape is still the same, my butt is still tender. I asked someone just today, to do the driving, because my bum bothers me a little. I haven't noticed any slimming in the lipo'd areas, but I will have a consult with a different doctor and have my waist lipo'd for Christmas or somewhere in the New Year. How are things for you? Oh as far as pics, we can exchange by email. So when you want to exchange,just pm me your email and I will send you mine! Look forward to it! Buttbutterfly! How are you holding up?! Are you tender still, like I am?
No, I'm doing just fine.I feel so bad for you.I wonder what happened? How can two people have such different results in the same surgery? what did our Doctors do that was different I wonder? Even hearing that your lipo wasn't noticeable.Wow, that sucks so bad.I'm not tender at all.I still have what I had left at three weeks.I plan to go back to my same Doctor in the next few months to add a little more.I wish you could come to my Doctor in Toronto.Hes kind of a jerk,lol but he does good work at a fair price I think.
hey! how are you doing so far? do you have any before and after pics? if so could u show me? please let me know..thanks!
Hey buttbutter, how many weeks post-op are you? Has some of the fat reabsorbed? I had my BBL done 7 weeks ago and Dr also injected 400CC and it seems as some of the fat has been reabsorbed...have you posted pics?
Hello 123! I'm almost 3 months now.My butt didn't change much after the first month at all,but my DR removed the fat with a syringe and PRP was added to my fat before it was re-injected.I clam those two reasons for how well it took for me....that and I didn't put any pressure on my butt for a month at all.....Yes I have pictures to share.I will send you a private message.
Not sitting SUCKS royally! But when I do... It STINGS! I made a mistake and sat on a wooden bench to watch my cousins play spades... I had to go stand in front on the ac to Cool my buns!! Ouch!lol
Hi needsum.Hope your doing ok! Just wanted to tell you that my butt hasn't changed from what size it was at one month....its still all there lol....also my lipo area is still shrinking.Its still a tiny bit sore.only when a press hard on it...lol It still feels not totally healed,maybe that's why its still settling a bit....and ya my butt still gets sore from sitting to long.Maybe I just spoiled my butt and now it cant handle a hard chair...lol I sit on a cushion at home still.I don't HAVE to,but it feels more comfortable.
Oops! Duplicate Posts by cell phone thought I wouldn't go through!
Lol! Too funny!! Yeah might as well! Still layin on stomach but my boobs KILL! They are sooo tender now! Oh and the hard, swollen thighs HAVE stopped hurting. I just took a trip 5 hrs each way sitting on my pillow. When I came back, I thought it was gonna b flat, but I measured it and got the same measurement reading! Yay! It wasn't the first time I sat either. I had to drive the day b4 I was 3 weeks. So just maybe, I am gonna keep what I have! How are things for you? Oh by pm I meant personal message :-)
I just got your email,and I sent one back to you.How are you doing with the whole not sitting thing?...lol That's the WORST! I HATED it! Had a really hard time sleeping on my stomach to.....but on the bright side,your half way through now.Oh ya you asked in your email if I would feel comfortable going to the beach at 5 weeks...lol I have already went!...lol I went at about 3 and a half weeks.I cant wait to go again.L just laid on an air mattress. I was going to be laying on my stomach at home anyway,might as well lay on my stomach at the beach...lol....one more thing...what do you mean "pm"?..lol