Love my New Nose!! - San Francisco, CA

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 20 and it looked OK...

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 20 and it looked OK when the surgeon took off the splint but over the next few weeks it started getting more and more pinched and twisted. I couldn't breathe and was always kinda self-conscious about it. I'm in my 30's now and am planning to get married this summer. I wanted my nose to look good in my wedding photos so I decided it was time to get it fixed! I consulted with 3 different surgeons and really clicked with Dr. Mehta. He showed me what my new nose would look like on his computer and made me feel really comfortable about the whole process.

I had the surgery done around 10 months ago. I absolutely adore my new nose!! It looks super cute and natural and really fits my face. Not one of those "nose jobby" looking noses... And I can FINALLY breathe! Luckily my insurance covered a big chunk of the surgery because he also fixed my deviated septum. Thanks, Dr. Mehta!!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

congrats. i have a similar issue ..could you share pics( in private). thank you
Do you have photos to share
Hi there! Just curious which other doctors you met with? I'm debating between him and another and the negative feedback left by another person is giving me some doubt about Dr. Mehta. But I really clicked with him and felt like he is so knowledgeable.
Hi! I read that one bad review and it sounds like the complete opposite of my experience. I met with one other facial plastic surgeon in the city, and like you I just felt more comfortable with Dr. Mehta. He just seems super meticulous and really conscientious. I had several interactions with him both before and after surgery and they were all very positive. He even called me the evening after my rhinoplasty to check up on me which I thought was above and beyond. I say go with your gut--I did and definitely wasn't disappointed:) Good luck!
Thank you!!
That one bad review really freaked me out a lot, too. But I felt really confident leaving my consultation. I am still trying to decide what I want to do. I am going to send you a private message as well. Thanks!

Hooray for success stories! And congrats on your marriage! Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf.