Love my New Nose!! - San Francisco, CA

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 20 and it looked OK...

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 20 and it looked OK when the surgeon took off the splint but over the next few weeks it started getting more and more pinched and twisted. I couldn't breathe and was always kinda self-conscious about it. I'm in my 30's now and am planning to get married this summer. I wanted my nose to look good in my wedding photos so I decided it was time to get it fixed! I consulted with 3 different surgeons and really clicked with Dr. Mehta. He showed me what my new nose would look like on his computer and made me feel really comfortable about the whole process.

I had the surgery done around 10 months ago. I absolutely adore my new nose!! It looks super cute and natural and really fits my face. Not one of those "nose jobby" looking noses... And I can FINALLY breathe! Luckily my insurance covered a big chunk of the surgery because he also fixed my deviated septum. Thanks, Dr. Mehta!!

Hi Jenny, Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm also considering revision and debating between him and Dr. Gruber. Do you mind sharing your recent pics in private? Thanks.
Hi Jenny, Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm also considering revision and debating between Dr. Mehta and Dr. Gruber. I was wondering if you can email some recent photos.
congrats. i have a similar issue ..could you share pics( in private). thank you
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon