Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction to Correct Deviated Septum - Atherton, CA

I have had congestion and low airflow in my right...

I have had congestion and low airflow in my right nostril for as long as I can remember. I went to an allergist who informed me that I should consider having a septoplasty to correct my deviated septum. I saw three surgeons who agreed with the initial diagnosis. I decided to have my septoplasty done by Dr. Mehta because of his positive online reviews and because felt like he would do a great job fixing my nose. He has a great bedside manner and a lot of experience and skill fixing noses.

I just got my stitches and splint off today and already can notice the different in airflow. It's especially interesting that I can finally see up my right nostril instead of being able to just see a deviated septum! It's strange to feel air hit the right section of my sinus cavity. I'm excited to see how it progresses and would recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone who would like to breathe better!

The pain was a lot less severe than I anticipated and the recovery has gone well and quickly.

My nose is continuing to improve - it's definitely...

My nose is continuing to improve - it's definitely less swollen than last week and my sleeping is back to normal.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Mehta based on the fact that he was both covered by insurance and had several glowing Yelp reviews. He answered my many questions, showed concern and care during our initial meeting and clearly was a talented plastic surgeon. I am glad I made the decision to go with him! He really knew what he was doing during my surgery and my post-op pain has been minimal.