Excellent Doctor! Flawless Results - Atherton, CA

I was plagued with dark under eye circles that...

I was plagued with dark under eye circles that were getting worse and worse. I researched everywhere on the best remedy, including this site, where I found story after story on the horrors of Restylane under the eyes. I myself have had many bad experiences with filler injections from Med Spas in Los Angeles and I am extremely paranoid about recovery: swelling, bruising, etc. and bad, or artificial looking results.

My recovery and results were flawless. Contrary to almost every single review I read, I had zero swelling and bruising, and they were not overfilled. I have never looked so good first thing in the morning! And that is priceless.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I sought out Dr. Mehta, who is a Bay Area plastic surgeon in Atherton. His attitude and manner from initial consultation is extremely comforting and accommodating. He is 100% dedicated to exactly the result you are after in the manner you are most comfortable. He offers important information and knowledge about products and procedures and their respective pros and cons. After speaking with him, I trusted him to inject Restylane under my eyes, which every single review will tell you, should only be done by highly skilled, and experienced doctors. I cannot recommend Dr. Mehta highly enough as a skilled, experienced doctor who you can trust for excellent work.