Found Help for Revision Rhinoplasty - Atherton, CA

I had a revision rhinoplasty because my 1st...

I had a revision rhinoplasty because my 1st surgery was so botched it left me not only physically scared but emotionally as well. After consulting with a few surgeons I found Dr. Mehta through Realself.com. A bit of advice, believe reviews and go with your gut feeling all the time. My 1st surgeon from Marine county (female) had bad reviews but I let the receptionist convince me otherwise, biggest mistake of my life. Anyways I saw Dr. Mehta's reviews and there were so many great reviews. I made a consultation and I was so amazed by the time he took to explain EVERYTHING about my nose and what he could do for me. Plus he answered all my questions even though his office was officially closed he didn't rush me. I decided that I would go through with it and even when my surgery had more obstacles than he had predicted, he spent more time fixing the problem. Dr. Mehta is a perfectionist and he really did a great job. I am really happy so far and have gotten my nose back to looking normal but most of all my confidence back. Thank you Dr. Mehta for caring about your patients :)

week 2

Week 2

So far it's going good

So far I'm happy. I don't expect perfection witg revision rhinoplasty but definitely a lot happier.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mehta is a very kind and caring man.