Found Help for Revision Rhinoplasty - Atherton, CA

I had a revision rhinoplasty because my 1st...

I had a revision rhinoplasty because my 1st surgery was so botched it left me not only physically scared but emotionally as well. After consulting with a few surgeons I found Dr. Mehta through Realself.com. A bit of advice, believe reviews and go with your gut feeling all the time. My 1st surgeon from Marine county (female) had bad reviews but I let the receptionist convince me otherwise, biggest mistake of my life. Anyways I saw Dr. Mehta's reviews and there were so many great reviews. I made a consultation and I was so amazed by the time he took to explain EVERYTHING about my nose and what he could do for me. Plus he answered all my questions even though his office was officially closed he didn't rush me. I decided that I would go through with it and even when my surgery had more obstacles than he had predicted, he spent more time fixing the problem. Dr. Mehta is a perfectionist and he really did a great job. I am really happy so far and have gotten my nose back to looking normal but most of all my confidence back. Thank you Dr. Mehta for caring about your patients :)
Fantastic results. I hope you keep us updated with more photos. Do you know what he did as far as what grafts he used...rib, ear, etc? Thank you and congratulations.
Congrats!! Looks nice
Amazing results! I'm wondering if you know what type of grafts he used? And did he tell you if you had an inverted v deformity? Happy healing!

week 2

Week 2
such a beautiful result and you are so pretty
Thank you very much.
It looks great! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf!

So far it's going good

So far I'm happy. I don't expect perfection witg revision rhinoplasty but definitely a lot happier.
looks great. Are the grafts painful or can you feel them in your tip and bridge? so scared of what they will feel like. Your results are awesome.
Dr Mehta I had a primary rhino 20 years ago - although the nose wasn't pleasant looking I could functionally breath from it I decided to update the look a year ago and remove the " pinch" and the collapsed appearance in the nose Now I am having all sorts of breathing problems? Any chance you can help?
You can email him at drmehta@mehtaplastics.com I'm just a patient of his, hope you get your answers
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mehta is a very kind and caring man.