425cc MP+

I'm 27 yrs old and have a 1 year old boy. Before...

I'm 27 yrs old and have a 1 year old boy. Before baby I was a 34A and weighed 123lbs. After having my beautiful baby, I shrank to a 34AA and weigh 114lbs. I'm 5'2 and a slim chick with no curves! I wanted those full C's my pregnancy gave me back! I decided it was time to go see a PS.

I decided to go for 420 cc silicone Mod plus. I was very specific with my PS about NOT having the push up look. I wanted a little side boob and a two finger gap in between my breast. He suggested that the Mod plus would give me that look.

I'm on day four now and today has been rough. I thought I was in the clear since I had 3 easy days recovering but my left breast is killing me! My right breast has been doing great! It's slowly dropping and fluffing :) I really hope by day 6 I feel a whole lot better.

Will be posting a new pic next week!
Happy healing. Looking forward to hearing more about your healing process. Especially how it goes with your little one. When will you be able to hold him and pick him up? I'm worried about that. I have a 9 month old now and if everything works out like I want it to I will have my BA when he is 14 months old.
Today, was the first time I held him and I was okay. I used my right side since it has been healing pretty nicely. I'm getting a ton of help from my family and friends so I'm only carrying him if need be. My PS said I would be fine as long as I don't lift him using my chest muscles. I'm using my lower body to help with the lifting. :)
That's encouraging to hear. I thought I could do the same thing maybe kneel down and have him climb in my arms then I use my legs to pick him up. :)

Day 6

Day 6 has been okay. I picked up my 19lbs child today and it was painful only when I put him close to my breast. I only held him to put him in his high chair and it wasn't too bad. He can stand so all I do is bend down and use my lower body to pick him up.

I'm only on Advil now so the pain is mainly coming from the incision. I having "morning boob" which feels like my milk is coming in and my breast are hard as a rock! Ouch!

My only concern is my left breast which seems to still be high and swollen. Did anyone else experience one breast dropping and fluffing faster than the other? I'm messaging it more than my right and making sure I'm icing it. Any tips to get the other one to drop?

Day 11

I finally got my stitches out! Omg! I'm not going to lie, it hurt! My right stitch was stuck so he had to pull at it. :(
Then he massage the top part of my breast...ouch! He said they look great and that my left is just taking its time to drop. I can't wait till they both settle and look nice and pretty :)

He cleared me to wear whatever as long as its not too tight. I bought a VS bra and measured at 32 DD. I ended up buying a 34D bc I want to be comfortable. I'm hoping to fit a 34 C in a few weeks but looks like these girls will stay at a D.

So far I'm super happy && can't wait how they look next week!

Pics

3 weeks post op

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I've had my surgery and all I can say is FINALLY! My breast have dropped and look so much better than last week. I'm getting a slight burning/itching sensation around my nipples. Wondering if this is normal? Anyone else experience this? Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my results :)

Photos day 20

4 weeks post op

I'm almost one month post op this coming up Tuesday! So far, I'm very happy with my results but my left breast is still not completely settled. Going to go see my PS next week and see what he can do about it. Fortunately, you can't tell when I wear shirts and bras. Looking forward to see how they look in another month! :)
You look great!! I cant wait to have mine. What kind of necklace do you have on? Its cute
Thank you! It's a Tiffany's necklace && I've attached a charmed to it. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Look great

5 weeks PO

I love love love my new body! I like how shirts, dresses and bras fit and look. I'm a lot more confident in my appearance and just overall happy with MYSELF! I'm so glad I went through with it and went with 425cc Mod +. I think they're the perfect size for my body. I can hide them if I want or show them off for special occasions. I can't wait to see how they look like in another month!
I love your look, girl! 425 is about what I'm looking at, too! I didn't want to go too much smaller than that. I hope mine look as good as yours!
Thanks! I'm sure they will look great!

9 weeks

So...my right breast feels and looks more natural than my left. I've noticed that my left breast has been 2 weeks behind but slowly catching up. My scars are slowly fading and can barely noticed them. I can't say enough how happy I am with my new breast! They feel more and more part of me everyday.
Your boobs look amazing!!! I also got mods...are u still happy with your choice?
Thank you! Yes, I am 100% happy with the Mods. :)
I just read your review! Looking great! I am 3 weeks post and I am still having the burning/itching feeling of the skin that you spoke of. How long til that went away for you? I want to be able to touch them without feeling like they are sunburned! Thanks!

12 weeks PO

They touch if I push them with my elbows! Haha. Going to buy a push up bra this weekend to see how they look. Excited! My left one is still taking it's time to heal :/ but slowly getting better. My PS has me on vitamin E tablets and Singular pills to help. So far I see better improvement but it might just be bc I'm massaging them more. Still happy and no regrets! :)
They look awesome! I am probably going for 350 mods... I haven't had my preop but looking at hundreds of pictures, I think that's where I am.... I have a 14 month old boy and he is 26 pounds and I am so afraid of picking him up and hurting myself. I have help for a week after; my sister is in town for the holidays. I am getting them done 12/27.... Happy 40th birthday to me... a year early! :) Would you say you had to wear button down shirts all the time b/c you can't raise up your hand while they are healing?
Yay! I hope they come out just the way you want them! I did wear a lot of stretchy shirts and zip up sweaters in the beginning. I was back to work in 5 days and I was careful for the first 7-10days with my son. I think you'll be fine and ice them! It helps after a busy day! :)

Happy Results :)

This will be my last update until the new year! I'm extremely happy with the results over the last few days. I'm happy to report the vitamin E tablets have helped out a lot in my healing process. I feel and look great! My left breast (which took forever to drop) has finally settled in place. My next visit to my PS will be the end of this month and won't go back till next year! I wouldn't change a thing! Love my size and shape! Good luck to everyone out there! My best advice is to do plenty of research and lots of pictures to get the best results!

6 months PO

Loving my results! They're looking better and better everyday. I had to back and get a revision on my left breast. It wouldn't settle down in the pocket. My PS gave me the green light to go into correction surgery. Happy with the results! The implant is now where it's suppose to be! :)

One month after...

I went in today for my PO after my corrective surgery on my left breast. PS says it's looking good. I'm pretty happy with them :)
Hi! Can you tell me more about your corrective surgery? It seems I'm having the same kind of problem with my left breast:(. It's more firm and still sitting higher than the right. I am 8 weeks post op and don't go back to see the surgeon till the end of the April. I think I may need a revision also but not sure. How did you/ps determine that a revision was necessary?
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon