Amazing Result with Sculptra Injection - Atherton, CA

It has been almost five months after receiving my...

It has been almost five months after receiving my a total of three vials Sculptra injection by Dr Metha, and I have to admit that I am really thrill with the result. I am 40, but the Sculptra has given me 10 years back. It has taken me awhile to write this review because I want to make sure that I am truly happy with the result before sharing my experience with others. Before deciding what I should have to improve my hollow cheeks and thinning skin due to prior multiple laser skin treatments, I have consulted a few plastic surgeons. Almost all of them suggested me to go under the knife or more laser; Dr Mehta is the only one suggested me to try Sculptra. After researching all the information about the Scupltra; I went back to Dr Mehta office, and have a more in depth discussion about the procedure. Dr Mehta was so patient and easy to talk with; his expertise and confidence ensured me that I was in very capable hands. The Sculptra is not only enhance the contour of my face; it also gives my skin a smooth and glowing texture.
My swelling was minimal and I did follow the 5/5/5 massage routine after each treatment.
Dr Mehta is definitely fabulous, and I really appreciate his work.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing.  Just out of curiosity, what surgeries were other doctors suggesting you have?  Pretty amazing that Sculptra was able to give you the same result, congrats!