Amazing Result with Sculptra Injection - Atherton, CA

It has been almost five months after receiving my...

It has been almost five months after receiving my a total of three vials Sculptra injection by Dr Metha, and I have to admit that I am really thrill with the result. I am 40, but the Sculptra has given me 10 years back. It has taken me awhile to write this review because I want to make sure that I am truly happy with the result before sharing my experience with others. Before deciding what I should have to improve my hollow cheeks and thinning skin due to prior multiple laser skin treatments, I have consulted a few plastic surgeons. Almost all of them suggested me to go under the knife or more laser; Dr Mehta is the only one suggested me to try Sculptra. After researching all the information about the Scupltra; I went back to Dr Mehta office, and have a more in depth discussion about the procedure. Dr Mehta was so patient and easy to talk with; his expertise and confidence ensured me that I was in very capable hands. The Sculptra is not only enhance the contour of my face; it also gives my skin a smooth and glowing texture.
My swelling was minimal and I did follow the 5/5/5 massage routine after each treatment.
Dr Mehta is definitely fabulous, and I really appreciate his work.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon