Very Happy with Benelli Lift and Breast Augmentation - Atherton, CA

I just had my breast lift and breast augmentation...

I just had my breast lift and breast augmentation done with silicone implants on July 25. Initially, I thought I just wanted a lift but I didn't want to end up with lifted "mushy" boobs so I opted to add small implants to have some firmness back.

Before my surgery I was a saggy, deflated full 34B and I only wanted to be a little bit bigger to a 34C. I already had a lot of existing breast tissue so I thought a smaller size implant would be best. My plastic surgeon and my husband were pushing/suggesting bigger implants: 234cc, 265cc, and 286cc. Whereas, I was looking at 176cc and 194cc. LOL Well, I thought 213cc was good compromise and that's what I decided on.

I'm so happy that I stuck to my gut and went with the smaller implant size. They're still a tad bigger than what I wanted and I could have went with 194s and been satisfied with those too. But I would have been very unhappy if I went with anything bigger than 213cc. Ultimately, I'm so much happier that I have firm (and not saggy!) boobs again. It just goes to show that bigger is not always better. And that you can have great results with smaller implants.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

With any kind of surgery, It's important to go to a doctor that you have a good rapport with. Dr. Struck is very personable but extremely professional and confident in his work. He will tell you what he thinks is best for you but is open to discussing what the patient wants. I just got my breast augmentation and lift done earlier this week and I am very happy with the work that he did. I love my results! Dr. Struck also has a knowledgeable and caring office staff. Appointments are efficiently scheduled by either Trish Jarvis (Patient Coordinator) or Lupe Corrales (Director of Administrative Service). Every time I have come in, I have never had to wait long to be seen. Karen Aigen, the onsite RN, is very warm and personable! I have been in numerous times and she has always made me feel welcomed and comfortable.