Retin-a Micro--a Must Have! - Athens, GA

After getting the implanon, my skin was at its...

After getting the implanon, my skin was at its worst. My doctor failed to mention to me that it was pure estrogen, but my skin did not. I wanted my flawless skin back. First I saw a new doctor and got my implanon removed. Then I saw a dermatologist for the first time ever, and she prescribed me retina micro .1%. AMAZING results, but the product needs time. At first, your skin gets very dry, flakey, and red. but you have to get over that stage to get the results you want. After all, your skin gets worse before it gets better because you are surfacing all of the bacteria. Anyone who dogs on retina micro never gave it a full chance! I promise that you will not be dissatisfied by the results, and pictures do not lie! See for yourself! I recommend this product to anyone! I am still using it today, and I will for the rest of my life! Not only does it get rid of acne and hyperpigmentation, it also produces collagen which decreases fine lines and wrinkles as well as pock-marks, and works as an anti-aging product. It even gets rid of dark circles! Yes, it is a little pricey (depending on your insurance) but it's worth saving the money. I feel so much better about myself and I love the fact that I don't have to wear makeup if I don't want to! And that, is what I missed most when I was battling my acne. Give it a shot! If you have any other further questions about the product, feel free to leave a comment. I know what it's like to be in a slump from bad skin, and nobody should ever have to feel the way I did. I'm here to help! Don't waste a bunch of time reading on reviews for months, this product works, and in as little as a few months you can turn your skin completely around.

Your review made me feel very optimistic about my new regimen of Retin-A. I have struggled with moderate acne since I was in middle school and at 25 years old with a wedding coming up, I've finally said enough is enough!

I initially tried Minocycline, prescribed by my GP, but the side effects were unbearable (lady issues!) and I had to stop. I finally went to the dermatologist about 5 days ago who prescribed Retin-A Micro at night and Clindamycin in the mornings for spot treatment. I also have a Clarisonic Mia--a sonic facial cleansing tool--which I am using in the morning and night with my normal Neutrogenia Oil-Free Acne Wash.

It doesn't matter how much confidence you think or say you have, despite your acne, because the truth is that it still remains on your mind when you go out without makeup or when you look in the mirror after a shower. I truly hope to have such positive results as you. I would do anything to have such beautiful skin. :)
Just stick with the product! You will get amazing results. Good luck (:
What is the difference between retina a .05 and .1? Also will this work on acne scars
Athens Dermatologist

She is an amazing doctor! I love her. I will continue to see her. She has made a complete 180 on my skin, and I cannot thank her enough!