Dont Use Sculptra - Irvine, CA

I had Sculptra injected once under my eyes. Its...

I had Sculptra injected once under my eyes. Its been a year and a half and I have large protruding ridges under each eye. There is no hiding it and people ask me, "Did you get bad injections?" where ever I go. It also gave me large bags under my eyes which I had never in all my life had. DO NOT DO IT OR YOU WILL TRULY REGRET IT!!!

I'm so sorry about your experience, but sculptural is completely reversible. Try going back to the office and ask for the Nurse -Susan and she can fix it with Hyaloranase
I'm sorry you went to a DR that would put sculptra under the eye. It's not a injectable for the thin under eye area,
Thank you for your comments!! I hope it will diminish in time. I hope this posting will help others not to do this.
Dr. Bernett

She was terrible. I would never go back. I felt concerned about her ability as she was doing my injections and I should have said something - instead I stood there. She injected the sculptra in a straight line under my eyes and now I have a large protruding ridge under each eye. Sculptra is too unpredictable and it lasts for a really long time - longer than the doctor says it will.