Dont Use Sculptra - Irvine, CA

I had Sculptra injected once under my eyes. Its...

I had Sculptra injected once under my eyes. Its been a year and a half and I have large protruding ridges under each eye. There is no hiding it and people ask me, "Did you get bad injections?" where ever I go. It also gave me large bags under my eyes which I had never in all my life had. DO NOT DO IT OR YOU WILL TRULY REGRET IT!!!
Dr. Bernett

She was terrible. I would never go back. I felt concerned about her ability as she was doing my injections and I should have said something - instead I stood there. She injected the sculptra in a straight line under my eyes and now I have a large protruding ridge under each eye. Sculptra is too unpredictable and it lasts for a really long time - longer than the doctor says it will.

I'm so sorry about your experience, but sculptural is completely reversible. Try going back to the office and ask for the Nurse -Susan and she can fix it with Hyaloranase
I'm sorry you went to a DR that would put sculptra under the eye. It's not a injectable for the thin under eye area,
Thank you for your comments!! I hope it will diminish in time. I hope this posting will help others not to do this.
I left out, stay away from salt. It makes it worse. These three things should improve your under eye area:) 4108
I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.  Have you talked to your doctor (or a different one, I read your doctor review) about what can be done?
Hi it's 4108. You might want to place very thin potato slices under your eyes. This will remove any water retention. Half hour. Cut thin enough they just stick on. It should bring the area down. Do it when your home. Also pro topic 0.1 percent, prescription stops the body from reacting to what's under it. Try the potato slices for a few hours and see if it took it down. These methods have worked for me. Good luck!!! Let me know:) 4108
Oh Wow! THANK YOU!! I will try both of these things!! Thank you SO much!!
4108 hi did you try the thin potato slices ? How did they work? Any change? Also vitamin D milk, tear little double pieces of paper towel. Pour the vitamin D whole milk in each strip, apply to under eye. Do this every night. Also continue potato slices. No salt and low sodium diet. Bet it helps!!!!:)and no alcohol . Try a ibuprofen as well.:)