The Best Thing I've Done for Myself - Asheville, NC

I had been so unhappy with my looks for the last...

I had been so unhappy with my looks for the last few years and finding Dr. H was the best thing I've ever done. He preformed the Biltmore Lift on me in his office with local anesthesia. I was in and out of the office in a day. I had very little bruising and swelling with no pain.

The results are fantastic! It took ten years off my looks and I am thrilled. Dr. H and his staff are the best! I would recommend them to anyone. Every woman owes it to herself to look the best she can and with Dr. H., you can't go wrong.

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent experience with no pain and fantastic results. Very affordable.

Thank you for the review. I am scheduled with Dr. H in February and am both excited and scared at the same time. What was your recovery like - how long before you could go out in public without people noticing you'd had "work" done?
What's the web site for the Biltmore lift. How can I contact Dr. H?
Here's the link to his site:

Outstanding Dr., and fantastic procedure. It's been six months since I had it done and I look fantastic. I am so pleased with the results.

Thanks for sharing your experience, RSW1950. I've never heard of a Biltmore Lift; how does it compare to a "traditional" facelift?

Go to this website and check it out. I was more interested in the necklift than the face lift. The results are amazing. {edited}

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not link to third party sites}