Looking 10 Years Younger! - Asheville, NC

If you want the best facial surgeon ever, then do...

If you want the best facial surgeon ever, then do not hesitate to put your trust and face in Dr. David Harley's skilled hands. I looked and researched plastic surgeons for 3 years before having my facelift. I know, without a doubt, that I chose the best one. He and his staff are amazing. They are the nicest people that you could ever meet, and they are the best at what they do!
I was a little nervous the day of my surgery, but they made me feel at ease, especially Dr. Harley & Juanita.
Juanita took my hand and gently patted it, and said, "everyone is a little bit nervous before their surgery, it's normal, but you are in good hands," and I was! It really wasn't painful, and it was over before I knew it.
My recovery went well with no problems, just a little soreness around my ears which is normal. Very little bruising, and my results are awesome! I look 10 years younger! Thank you Dr. Harley! I will be back to see you if I ever need anything else done to my face. You are truly a great surgeon!

Kay from NC
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley is very personal and extremely skilled! He is focused on his patients and giving them the results they expect.

Yes, I'm glad for you or anyone who has a positive outcome. Would love to see your pictures that show the work without identifying you. That would be so helpful for us.
Good for you! If you have any before and after pics that you would be willing to share, we'd love to see your results!
Is this an advertisement?
Go to the doc review website VITALS or the RS doc review section for this PS. ALL of his reviews are glowing from over 100 post ops. So this review seems to be very consistent with all the other patient feedback.
Does VITALS and RS advertise their doctors?
I don't really know exactly what "advertise their doctors" means but does that really matter to the post op patients who voluntarily go to these sites to log in their comments? I know 2 patients who did just that. The other 98 patients are not personal friends. grace60
Great to hear! Do you have any numbness/tightness? What is your age?
Hooray for your success story! Do you know how long your surgery lasted?