Looking 10 Years Younger! - Asheville, NC

If you want the best facial surgeon ever, then do...

If you want the best facial surgeon ever, then do not hesitate to put your trust and face in Dr. David Harley's skilled hands. I looked and researched plastic surgeons for 3 years before having my facelift. I know, without a doubt, that I chose the best one. He and his staff are amazing. They are the nicest people that you could ever meet, and they are the best at what they do!
I was a little nervous the day of my surgery, but they made me feel at ease, especially Dr. Harley & Juanita.
Juanita took my hand and gently patted it, and said, "everyone is a little bit nervous before their surgery, it's normal, but you are in good hands," and I was! It really wasn't painful, and it was over before I knew it.
My recovery went well with no problems, just a little soreness around my ears which is normal. Very little bruising, and my results are awesome! I look 10 years younger! Thank you Dr. Harley! I will be back to see you if I ever need anything else done to my face. You are truly a great surgeon!

Kay from NC
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley is very personal and extremely skilled! He is focused on his patients and giving them the results they expect.