A Positive Experience with Outstanding Results! - Asheville, NC

Oct. 8, 2010 was the first day of the rest of my...

Oct. 8, 2010 was the first day of the rest of my life. The tired face in the mirror couldn't be me. I avoided mirrors and cameras. In my line of work looks do make a difference. More excited than apprehencive I took control and went to see Dr. H. The procedure was set. From start to finish Dr. H put me completely at ease and was so positive of a good result. I never experienced any pain, only discomfort, very little bruising or swelling. I went out the next day to breakfast with my husband after a brief visit to Dr. H to make sure all was well. Stitches out a week later, back to work in less than a week, and looked great!

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. H and his staff could not have been any better. I am thrilled with the result.

Really nice job, you look wonderful! Still loving it?
Hi-I was surfing through the posts here and saw yours. It probably seems like ancient history to you now. You look tremendous; just a great facelift. You have beautiful expressive eyes that were being lost in time. Was your husband happy with the results? I think yours is one of the best facelifts I have seen.
You look beautiful....glad to hear it went well for you...I am considering surgery but love to hear and see actual real life stories...not wanting to go into an office and see photos of someone who may or may not even be their patients....so scared sometimes...I am in SC...but my husband and I travel to the Asheville area alot....we just might have to go see your Dr. Thanks for sharing your experience and phots....Regards Teri
not to my knowledge
You do look amazing! Is the facelift the only procedure he did? Did he also do your eyes?

Thank you. Dr. H did some filler around my mouth but nothing to my eyes. They do look more open.

Did he do filler anywhere else?

Thanks so much for sharing your facelift experience. You look fabulous!