Juvederm Injections and Light Headedness -Arvada, CO

So I had some juvederm and a tiny bit of botox...

So I had some juvederm and a tiny bit of botox injected into the lines at the corners of my mouth and some in the jowl area. A couple hours later I got a weird headache on the top of my head an today I am feeling really out of sorts, tired and light headed and sorta off balance but maybe because I am super tired.

My results well not so happy with them. My left side did not take at all on the corner of my mouth going down to my chin but my right side looks really good! As for the jowls I LOVE how they came out though I think I could of used a bit more. She used the remaining of the Juvederm in the nasofold and that looks really good too! Funny thing is that no one even notices it lol

I am going to call her today and tell her that nothing took on the left side but I can feel it in there but only a small bit of it compared to the right side that is hard and I can feel a big piece of it. I hope it softens up. I guess I will have to pay MORE to fix that left side..
any thoughts

Next day update

I decided to go talk to her today and asked for more injection of Jevederm because I feel that the left side has less and is not what I had wanted. She said to wait a MONTH and then we will take after pictures and compare with the before pictures. She seemed to like the results but not that I don't like them because she did put the juve in nasofold and I do love that! I'm not that Unhappy with it but I was hoping for $544. for a bit better results. Plus it hurts like someone punched me in the jaw but I know that that will settle down and the hard lump will go away..
Melinda O'rourke

Love the Dr. Very nice lady, very personable.