8 Weeks Post Op Mini Tummy Tuck and Abdominal Lipo - Arlington, TX Great Before and After Pictures

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at...

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 years old. PCOS causes un-even fatty deposits in your abdomen area and I was left with saggy skin under my belly button.

I went to a plastic surgeon and he recommended a full tummy tuck. But I wasn't too fond of the longer recovery time, longer scar and multiple drains.

I am 5'4 and weighed 134 when I went in last Monday March 18th for my procedure. It is now Wednesday March 20th and I am in a lot of pain and I weigh 132. I had liposuction of the front abdomen and the loose skin cut off. I was actually shocked at how long the scar is. I have 1 drain in and the first day I drained 500 CCs and the second day I drained 115 CC's, so it slowed down significantly. I wear the compression garment at all times and if I take it off I am in even more pain. I am taking the medication that was prescribed (Muscle Relaxer, Pain Killer and Antibiotic).

I have been un-happy with my stomach since I had my first child at 20 and I am now 28 and do not plan on having any more children.

When I first came out of surgery I noticed a terrible pain to the right of my belly button, which has turned into a large bulge. You can see it in my pictures. I am just hoping it is fluid that will go away with time. Ask any questions you may have, I am here to help.

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking...

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking and feeling much better. It was way worth all the pain and money. I just posted some pictures showing the before and after. I'm still very swollen, but I see a huge improvement.

Post Op 8 Weeks

Feeling and looking even better!

More Pics

4 Months Post Op

Hi it has been 4 months post op and I am mainly happy with the results. The hematoma is still there and hard. It does still ache/hurt around the navel from time to time. I still like my stomach more now than before. I just wish the hematoma would just go away.
clayton frenzel