8 Weeks Post Op Mini Tummy Tuck and Abdominal Lipo - Arlington, TX Great Before and After Pictures

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at...

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 years old. PCOS causes un-even fatty deposits in your abdomen area and I was left with saggy skin under my belly button.

I went to a plastic surgeon and he recommended a full tummy tuck. But I wasn't too fond of the longer recovery time, longer scar and multiple drains.

I am 5'4 and weighed 134 when I went in last Monday March 18th for my procedure. It is now Wednesday March 20th and I am in a lot of pain and I weigh 132. I had liposuction of the front abdomen and the loose skin cut off. I was actually shocked at how long the scar is. I have 1 drain in and the first day I drained 500 CCs and the second day I drained 115 CC's, so it slowed down significantly. I wear the compression garment at all times and if I take it off I am in even more pain. I am taking the medication that was prescribed (Muscle Relaxer, Pain Killer and Antibiotic).

I have been un-happy with my stomach since I had my first child at 20 and I am now 28 and do not plan on having any more children.

When I first came out of surgery I noticed a terrible pain to the right of my belly button, which has turned into a large bulge. You can see it in my pictures. I am just hoping it is fluid that will go away with time. Ask any questions you may have, I am here to help.

How are you? How is the hematoma?! I hope all is well! Would love to see more post ops :) but you do look better already! How do you like dr frenzel?
Hello and thank you for asking. I am doing much better now. The swelling has gone down, but the hematoma is large and hard. It has been tough, but I am hanging in there. My belly button is hard and swollen. The Doctor has been honest and it will just take more time for my body to reabsorb the hematoma.
That's good! I'm glad you are getting better :)

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking...

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking and feeling much better. It was way worth all the pain and money. I just posted some pictures showing the before and after. I'm still very swollen, but I see a huge improvement.
You look great! And I am SO glad you are feeling better!!!
You look fab!!!!!!! In glad to hear not only do you look better but you feel better!!!!!!!
Just posted more before and After pictures. 2 weeks and 3 days post op!

Post Op 8 Weeks

Feeling and looking even better!

More Pics

to 2mummy2time can you please send me the address of your surgen and where you went as i am considering having what you had done you look wonderful and so honest about the pain and proceedure no one has ever been so detailed. your really brave and feel you came out of this looking great and hoping im brave enough to do it too so please can you help me to get where you are today i want to look better and feel better about myself. so scary and you need to know the surgen is good but i can read for myself tht yours is very good
You look wonderfull boo!

4 Months Post Op

Hi it has been 4 months post op and I am mainly happy with the results. The hematoma is still there and hard. It does still ache/hurt around the navel from time to time. I still like my stomach more now than before. I just wish the hematoma would just go away.
How are things now? I think it looks great!!
You do look really really fantastic.  I hope your hematoma goes away soon.
I am so happy for you. you look great , enjoy it ... i hope i could find a good doctor like yours here in the middle east , my best wishes for you
clayton frenzel