8 Weeks Post Op Mini Tummy Tuck and Abdominal Lipo - Arlington, TX Great Before and After Pictures

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at...

I had 2 C-Sections and was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 years old. PCOS causes un-even fatty deposits in your abdomen area and I was left with saggy skin under my belly button.

I went to a plastic surgeon and he recommended a full tummy tuck. But I wasn't too fond of the longer recovery time, longer scar and multiple drains.

I am 5'4 and weighed 134 when I went in last Monday March 18th for my procedure. It is now Wednesday March 20th and I am in a lot of pain and I weigh 132. I had liposuction of the front abdomen and the loose skin cut off. I was actually shocked at how long the scar is. I have 1 drain in and the first day I drained 500 CCs and the second day I drained 115 CC's, so it slowed down significantly. I wear the compression garment at all times and if I take it off I am in even more pain. I am taking the medication that was prescribed (Muscle Relaxer, Pain Killer and Antibiotic).

I have been un-happy with my stomach since I had my first child at 20 and I am now 28 and do not plan on having any more children.

When I first came out of surgery I noticed a terrible pain to the right of my belly button, which has turned into a large bulge. You can see it in my pictures. I am just hoping it is fluid that will go away with time. Ask any questions you may have, I am here to help.

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking...

I am now post op 2 weeks and 3 days. I'm looking and feeling much better. It was way worth all the pain and money. I just posted some pictures showing the before and after. I'm still very swollen, but I see a huge improvement.

Post Op 8 Weeks

Feeling and looking even better!

More Pics

4 Months Post Op

Hi it has been 4 months post op and I am mainly happy with the results. The hematoma is still there and hard. It does still ache/hurt around the navel from time to time. I still like my stomach more now than before. I just wish the hematoma would just go away.
clayton frenzel

Internet Research

You do look really really fantastic.  I hope your hematoma goes away soon.
I am so happy for you. you look great , enjoy it ... i hope i could find a good doctor like yours here in the middle east , my best wishes for you
Clayton Frenzel 1000 N Davis Dr Arlington, TX 76012 (817) 342-0232
Hi first off you look great. where is this doctor located?
to 2mummy2time can you please send me the address of your surgen and where you went as i am considering having what you had done you look wonderful and so honest about the pain and proceedure no one has ever been so detailed. your really brave and feel you came out of this looking great and hoping im brave enough to do it too so please can you help me to get where you are today i want to look better and feel better about myself. so scary and you need to know the surgen is good but i can read for myself tht yours is very good
You look wonderfull boo!
You look great! And I am SO glad you are feeling better!!!
You look fab!!!!!!! In glad to hear not only do you look better but you feel better!!!!!!!
Just posted more before and After pictures. 2 weeks and 3 days post op!
How are you? How is the hematoma?! I hope all is well! Would love to see more post ops :) but you do look better already! How do you like dr frenzel?
Hello and thank you for asking. I am doing much better now. The swelling has gone down, but the hematoma is large and hard. It has been tough, but I am hanging in there. My belly button is hard and swollen. The Doctor has been honest and it will just take more time for my body to reabsorb the hematoma.
That's good! I'm glad you are getting better :)
Oh no! I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this! What does Google have to say about it? What is the recommended treatment for a hematoma?
And my Doctor told me I have a hematoma and I will have a slower recovery now. So disappointing. I knew that something was wrong. I even told my Doctor on my first pre op that I thought I had a hematoma. He said it was normal swelling now today he says it is a hematoma. Should I get a second opinion? I am still in so much pain from it.
How are you feeling today?? :)
I went to have the drain removed on Monday. My Doctor said I have a hematoma and it would take me longer to recover. I wonder why he didn't drain it? It is now Wednesday and I am still in pain and laying in bed. I have an area that is 6 inches surrounding my belly button that is hard and it hurts. My Doctor doesn't seem to concerned he said to follow up in a month. Should I get a second opinion? Thanks for asking
Hi! Thanks for sharing your story! How are you feeling now? I wonder, did you have muscle repair? I had a mini exactly one week before you did (Mar 11). My scar is every bit as long as yours, but a good bit lower. Also, I have not actually seen the incision because it has been covered in Steristrip since the surgery. Even now, day 13 post op, it is still covered. Has your incision been covered or open? I hope your pain is subsiding as your recovery progresses! You might check my story out to give you hope for what you might feel like in a week! Best wishes! :)
Hello thanks for your post. Tomorrow I finally get my drain out and that marks 1 week post op. Woo hoo. It has actually started to bother me. Today's been the first day I woke up without being in excruciating pain. I was finally able to stand in the shower and it felt good. The incision is healing perfectly. I did not have any muscle repair done. I had the mini tummy tuck and they glued the outside. I also had lipo of the upper abdomen and lower abdomen. He said he removed a lot more skin than he intended. I am wearing the compression garment and it has been a life saver. All I have over the incision site and drain site which is stitched into my skin is a loose large gauze pad. No bleeding or draining from the incision site. All I feel now is tingling and some numbness around the belly button. With all the pain I really wasn't thinking I had made the right choice, but today I feel up beat and great. I am also going back to work tomorrow and I just hope that doesn't make me swell up. I will post some pics today and I will check out your story. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the community.  This swelling takes some time to go down so hold on tight:)

During the healing process you will have all sorts of strange sensations in your tummy.  Tingling, itching, pullling, crawling and numbness.  This will all improve with time so don't worry.

What a difference and so soon:)  Looking good.

Today is Thursday March 21st and I had my first post op appointment. Doctor said the bulge was just swelling and it would go away on it's own. I noticed the swelling has gone down, but now I am experiencing itching and tingling in my abdomen. I am assuming it's my body healing. Besides being sore and in pain I am up beat about my decision. I will keep you posted.