One of the Best Decisions I've Ever Made! - Arlington Heights, IL

I never thought I'd be considering plastic...

I never thought I'd be considering plastic surgery at 49 years old. Over the years, I realized that a toll had been taken on my body after having children and loosing weight. My breasts had no life left in them. I researched doctors and decided to meet Dr. P. Dr. P and his assistant were extremely understanding and realistic about the path I felt I needed to take and helped me find the right size for breast implants with a lift. They offered me choices and explained the results. They were very patient with me while I made the decision to have surgery, and I never felt like I was a burden when I called with questions.

On the day of surgery, I felt completely comfortable with the medical staff and they put me at ease while preparing me for surgery. I have to admit I was more excited than nervous. I knew I was making the right decision and chose the right doctor and medical staff. Dr. P is personable and truly loves his art. He's very competent, experienced in his profession, and has been recognized for his expertise as a surgeon.

His assistant prepared me for what my experience would be like before and after surgery. She is professional and treated me with care. It's been just over two months since my surgery and it's amazing how confident I feel with the choice that I made.

I have the life back in my breasts and feel very natural with the size that I chose. This has been one of the best decisions I've made in my life and I feel like it's a new beginning as a middle aged woman. I highly recommend Dr. P and his staff to women who are considering breast implants and lift surgery.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P, his assistants, and surgical staff were all personable, professional, and experienced.

I'm glad it worked out so well for you. Did you lose sensation in your nipples? I'm 56 and am thinking about the same surgery, but I heard that with the lift part, you can lose sensitivity.
Sensitivity is a different than it was before and less on my left breast/nipple. It's only been 3 mos. for me, and I understand it can take up to a year for everything to be what it's going to be.
I'm having a tummy tuck and liposuction, a breast lift with saline implants on the 14th of April and I'm 52 years old so wish me luck!
Congrats!! I really do think you're at a perfect age to do this for yourself. Enjoy and you'll be ready for summer! I'd love to hear from you after surgery.
Hi Samy59, I just read your post, I recently joined this community. Did you get the procedures done? What was your experience like? Would love to hear from you.
What did you have as breast implants silicone or saline?
I decided to go with saline.

I'm glad you were able to get the breasts you wanted. 49 is not too old at all! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf!