Zerona Does Nothing - Arlington Heights, IL

NOTE: I really hope you read this and take this...

NOTE: I really hope you read this and take this review to heart. If I saw a genuine assessment like the one I'm about to write, I would have skipped Zerona, saved myself the time of driving out to the sessions EVERY OTHER DAY, not to mention $1000. Let's begin, shall we?

Zerona does NOTHING. I went for **16** treatments (1st 6 were paid, the rest were free because the treatment "didn't take"), and got NO results. Realistically, the results people see from Zerona are ones who are (1) relatively inactive, and (2) don't eat well/drink enough water. In a nutshell, for Zerona to "work," you're supposed to:
- exercise daily
- drink your body weight translated into ounces of water (ie - I weigh 185lbs, so 185 oz of water)
- eat healthy
- wear a compression garment around your target area
- treat the area w/Zerona every 48-72hrs

I work out hard 6x/week (p90x), and eat clean, so I thought I'd try Zerona on my abs, as that area simply won't respond to any level of exercise and diet. Because Zerona's requirements are already part of my routine, I had **NO** change in shape, size, or look of my abs/flanks.

Realistically, most people that opt to try this treatment don't exercise like crazy (if at all), don't eat perfectly, don't consume enough water, so when they DO these things to "maximize Zerona's results," it's such a shock to their body, they're bound to lose some weight. Couple that with a compression garment squeezing the target area/making it sweat more than it typically would, and *BAM,* -- they magically get results.

Bottom line, Zerona doesn't work. AT ALL. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. My sister tried it too, and she's in pretty good shape as well, and it didn't work for her either.

Post-Lipo

So, as I mentioned before, Zerona was my last step before getting lipo. I wound up getting lipo done on my abs/flanks in February. I've attached pictures from today. I still work out about 5-6x/wk, eat clean, and have increased my weights to put on a bit more size in my arms. I weight train 3x/wk, abs 3x/wk, yoga 1x/wk, and cardio (plyo/intervals) 2x/wk.

As it turns out, my doctor informed me that I have a weaker lower abdominal wall, so I won't be able to achieve the "6-pack" look. He will be doing a slight revision on my "love handle" area, as well as a touch-up on my back under both my lats in the next few months. Given the fact that I do work out so hard, eat so clean, and went to the extreme of getting lipo done, I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed that this is as flat as my stomach can get, but when you touch it, there's NO jiggle, it's basically hard as a rock. Either way, here are the pics for those interested in seeing the (almost) end result.

forgot the pics! here ya go!

oops -- here are the pics:

He ran a special on Groupon for Zerona.