Fat Transfer to Breasts Using Brava - Happy So Far - Arlington Heights, IL

I've always been athletic and wanted larger...

I've always been athletic and wanted larger breasts. Implants were not an option for me because the thought of putting something foreign in my body freaks me out. Plus I was not willing to sign up for having to get implants removed or replaced one day.

I wore the Brava device for 4 weeks prior to surgery and it was a complete pain in the butt not to mention a major hindrance on my social life. That said, I believe it was key to getting the results I wanted.

I had the surgery two days ago (April 20), and so far I am very pleased. I have moderate pain and bruising, but I can already tell my results are going to be great. Dr Placik and his nurse said everything went well. My follow up appointment is tomorrow, so I'll provide another update after that.

I started as a small B cup and wanted to be a full C. Dr Placik injected 415 cc in the left breast and 445 cc in the right.

Thanks for your review. Are you still happy with your results?
Hi, I was wondering how long it took you to recover. I am thinking about the procedure but I have a 13 month at home! I have read some people feel pain up to 8 months post when trying to run?!?!?! Hope this is not the case. Did you have a lot of scarring? THanks in advance!
Thank you for submitting your review! I am thinking about doing this procedure and debating whether I want to use the BRAVA system or not. Where did you purchase the BRAVA system and what was the cost? After reading you review and a few others I am more convinced that this would be an important step to achieve the results I'd be happy with.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Google search, vitals.com, and realself reviews After doing lots of research I learned about fat grafting to the breasts and found a wonderful PS to do the procedure. Picking the right surgeon is key since this procedure is still fairly new. I had planned to go to Dr Malan in AZ, but then I learned that Malan wasn't board certified and that was a deal breaker. I finally found Dr Otto Placik, and so far I couldn't be happier. He is absolutely amazing and is also in my area so I didn't have to travel. He and his staff made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. My consultation was not rushed. Dr Placik and his nurse gave me detailed explanations,showed me numerous photos, and answered all of my questions.