Love my New Boobs..But Now I Want Bigger! - Arlington Heights, IL

As long as I can remember I have wanted larger...

As long as I can remember I have wanted larger breasts and so it feels great to finally have them!! My recovery time was veryyy quick and I was only in horrible pain for the first day (but the pain meds definitely helped alot with that). The entire procedure went rather quickly which I appreciated, however that goes hand in hand with how long Dr. Al spent with me. The day after the surgery was done I had to go in for a check up and waited longer in the waiting room to see Dr. Al than he spent with me going over everything. He pretty much just told me to read the packet I had received in there and that was it.

After 2 weeks post op I returned for another check up. I wasn't wearing my special bra anymore because in the packet it said to only wear it for the 2 weeks (which was over a couple days before my appointment). Also I had removed my steri tape because the packet instructed me to do so after 10 days. When Dr. Al saw this, he questioned what I had done to which I replied "you told me to follow the packet so I did". I found this odd because it seemed as though he really wasnt even aware of what was said in the packet and yet instructed me to just follow that.

Overall, I am happy with my new breasts. Before surgery I was a very small 32b and now after 1 month I am wearing a 34d bra. I went with 275cc of round smooth saline implants. At first I was stuck between 275cc and 300cc and honestly I wish I would have gone even a tinier bit bigger. But I was very stuck on staying "natural" that I was scared of anything larger.

I am already considering going back in a year or so to get another breast augmentation but I know my boyfriend will never allow it. Especially since he didn't even want me to get this one (even though now he loves them more than I do!!)

Am I bottoming out?!??

Okay so I am about 1 1/2 months post op and Im starting to worry that I am bottoming out! Maybe its just the swelling going away but idk. Any suggestions???

Is this normal?!

Okay so my left breast is starting to go flat near my chest, the picture doesnt do it justice but you can feel it. Also Im starting to see some rippling along the side too.

Not happy.
Making appointment to see my PS next week.

Update

Well I havent updated on here for quite a while now. But pretty much i did bottom out after my first BA so I had another one done on March 12th 2014. After 1 month I got a terribleee infection in my left breast. I called my surgeon and he prescribed me an antibiotic, the infection went away but within days I was begining to develope capsular contracture. I went to see him again and told him I had been self medacating the contracture on my own from forums and research I did. He told me to continue doing what I was already doing and it would either get better or worse. I hated that answer and within days it got worse. I asked him to prescribe me an asthma medication that was supposed to help soften the tissue so he did & it worked. Then by the next week I got a second infection so again I went on the antibiotic, by the next week the infection was so bad that the tissue where my scar should have been completely wore away and I had a hole bigger than the size of a quarter under my breast and my implant was literally falling out of me. I sent pictures to my surgeon asking what should be done & there was no response. Called his office and no response. I felt so scared and alone. I went to the ER twice because i needed answers and didnt know what else to do. They couldnt help me either. Then I remembered when I had gone to his office about my contracture I made an appt with him that was coming up 2 days after my second ER visit. I waited the 2 days and finally met with my doctor this past Wednesday. He performed emergency surgery to remove the implant, but only the left one because the right side heeled okay (even though I wanted both out because I HATE the size and look of it). So now here I am 2 days after surgery lopsided and miserable. I have never felt more ugly or insecure in my life. Id rather have no boobs then have one D cup and one A cup. I cant get another implant for at least 3 months now so there goes my entire summer being spent on the beach. Im so depressed and angered by this entire experience. My 21st birthday was on the 11th of May and I spent it uncomfortable and unable to drink because I had the terrible infection and was on antibiotics. This experience has been horrific and embarrassing and I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

HELP

Does anyone out there know of a Chicago land area PS who would be willing to help me out with getting me new breast reconstructive surgery?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon