Love my New Boobs..But Now I Want Bigger! - Arlington Heights, IL

As long as I can remember I have wanted larger...

As long as I can remember I have wanted larger breasts and so it feels great to finally have them!! My recovery time was veryyy quick and I was only in horrible pain for the first day (but the pain meds definitely helped alot with that). The entire procedure went rather quickly which I appreciated, however that goes hand in hand with how long Dr. Al spent with me. The day after the surgery was done I had to go in for a check up and waited longer in the waiting room to see Dr. Al than he spent with me going over everything. He pretty much just told me to read the packet I had received in there and that was it.

After 2 weeks post op I returned for another check up. I wasn't wearing my special bra anymore because in the packet it said to only wear it for the 2 weeks (which was over a couple days before my appointment). Also I had removed my steri tape because the packet instructed me to do so after 10 days. When Dr. Al saw this, he questioned what I had done to which I replied "you told me to follow the packet so I did". I found this odd because it seemed as though he really wasnt even aware of what was said in the packet and yet instructed me to just follow that.

Overall, I am happy with my new breasts. Before surgery I was a very small 32b and now after 1 month I am wearing a 34d bra. I went with 275cc of round smooth saline implants. At first I was stuck between 275cc and 300cc and honestly I wish I would have gone even a tinier bit bigger. But I was very stuck on staying "natural" that I was scared of anything larger.

I am already considering going back in a year or so to get another breast augmentation but I know my boyfriend will never allow it. Especially since he didn't even want me to get this one (even though now he loves them more than I do!!)

Am I bottoming out?!??

Okay so I am about 1 1/2 months post op and Im starting to worry that I am bottoming out! Maybe its just the swelling going away but idk. Any suggestions???

Is this normal?!

Okay so my left breast is starting to go flat near my chest, the picture doesnt do it justice but you can feel it. Also Im starting to see some rippling along the side too.

Not happy.
Making appointment to see my PS next week.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Overall Dr. Al did a great job on my breasts. They still look natural which is what I wanted. I just wish he would have spent a little more time talking with me about the procedure and sizes and after care. Glad the process went quickly, but would rather have a longer process if that means more time getting all my questions answered and the EXACT look I want.

Sorry-I didn't see the post with your info...
I honestly think your size looks great on you. I know how it feels to wish you went a little bigger-did you get saline? Do you have any new pics or have you talked to your PS? Best wishes & keep te updates coming :)

Were you able to get another appointment to address your concerns with your PS? Keep us posted!

U look really good, how many cc do you have?
275cc saliene implants under the muscle
             wow! you look so much bigger than that! what size did you start off with? sline or silicone? they are beautiful!
I was a very small 32b cup before my BA and now I am a 34D in target brand bras & I went with saline Thank you!! They definitely look bigger in the pictures and nude than they do in clothing haha
i think they look really nice. they will keep changing for at least 6 months. i hope you get all the answers you need at your next appt.
Your results look great and they fit your frame perfectly!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on RealSelf. Since you are only 20 years old, I might suggest to postpone getting larger implants for as long as possible. Your body will naturally begin to change a bit every decade, and you may find that you'll need new implants in 10 years anyways. Your profile photos is darling...I agree with your boyfriend...you look perfect! Congratulations!

I k ow what you mean about being stuck on the natural look when you first went in. I wanted natural as well but I didn't realize how much smaller they end up looking once they're in haha I wish my doctor would have spent a tiny bit more time with me too but overall I'm happy with what I have. I wish I could go in again for possibly 400CC (I currently have 339CC) but I don't think I can afford another BA for quite some time. I do however love how natural looking mine are. Could you share a picture? I was a 34 A/small 34 B pre op and so far I haven't tried on any bras but I'm hoping to be a full C or small D.