Great Doctor - Arlington Heights, IL

I'm about a month out from having my surgery....

I'm about a month out from having my surgery. Still have a while before I get my final results, but very happy so far.

My Doctor was great, the office staff is excellent and I am so happy that I finally had this done. It is so nice to get rid of all the padded bras! I don't have any pictures yet (too early lol).

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are...

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are progressing well. I started out a very small 32B and I had 400 cc saline moderate plus profile implants filled to 460cc. I am ecstatic with the results so far. I had wanted to do this for quite a while and through a very generous gift from my BF, I finally was. I did a lot of research - started in January of this year and finally had it done in October. I will add pictures soon (have some "befores", just need to get some "afters" lol)

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Professional and caring staff. Always willing to listen to concerns or questions. The couple of times I called with concerns, I received answers while I was on the line - didn't have to wait for a "call back"