Great Doctor - Arlington Heights, IL

I'm about a month out from having my surgery....

I'm about a month out from having my surgery. Still have a while before I get my final results, but very happy so far.

My Doctor was great, the office staff is excellent and I am so happy that I finally had this done. It is so nice to get rid of all the padded bras! I don't have any pictures yet (too early lol).

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are...

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are progressing well. I started out a very small 32B and I had 400 cc saline moderate plus profile implants filled to 460cc. I am ecstatic with the results so far. I had wanted to do this for quite a while and through a very generous gift from my BF, I finally was. I did a lot of research - started in January of this year and finally had it done in October. I will add pictures soon (have some "befores", just need to get some "afters" lol)

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Professional and caring staff. Always willing to listen to concerns or questions. The couple of times I called with concerns, I received answers while I was on the line - didn't have to wait for a "call back"

Hi, I don't know if you are still updating this but I would love to see pics are hear about your experience with Placik. I have a consult scheduled and would live to hear more!
Hi, Haven't done an update for a while, but since it is almost a year since I had my BA I probably should and post some pictures. Dr Placik and his staff are great! I had a total of 3 consults - Dr. Placik was my third. The first Dr was in Northbrook and I really liked her a lot - very thorough with her consult and I felt very comfortable - only problem - about $10,000 for the surgery ( which I would have spent for a good result) The second Dr gave me a price of about 4,000 and a 15 minute consult. I was going to go to the first one, until I went to my consult with Dr. Placik - same very thorough consult, multiple measurements and explained my options. And I was impressed with the fact that they had you watch a video about breast augmentation (with a little test afterwards) before you even met with the Dr. And like I posted the cost was almost right in the middle of the other two. I am still very happy with my results - the look is exactly what I wanted. The girlfriends that know about the BA are impressed and would go to him if they do the procedure and my bf loves them - he says I look totally natural - a little firmer than I would be at 58, but still have a little bit of bounce and jiggle. I absolutely love them. I will try and post some pics in the next week - I need to take some. The one thing I wish I had done was take some pictures of my progress.

Yay for success stories! I love to see people who've wanted something for years be able to get it and appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to seeing your Befores and Afters!