Belotero Injection Gone Bad in Tear Troughs for Dark Under Eyes - Arlington Heights, IL

Just like everyone else I decided to see if I...

Just like everyone else I decided to see if I could do something for my constant dark deep under eye circles. I don't want to have surgery because I'm afraid of a surgery to go bad. Went to a doctor in Arlington Heights IL AH aesthetics it's called. The injections were painless and I had no bleeding or bruising but within minutes of the injection I could tell it wasn't going to look very good. They told me to stroke the area gently with a q-tip so I did at the movies with my kids. The next day I looked horrible like the picture. I called immediately and they said it could be normal swelling do I waited 10 days in which I pretty much hid behind a pair of reading glasses. I went back and the doctor said I was the first patient to have this reaction. She called the manufacture and they said 30% off patients are having this same reaction so she injected me with the dissolving stuff and said to come back in a few days to have more dissolved slowly. I immediately noticed the eye bags shrinking but there is still a bit left. I can't wait to have the rest gone I looked much better before this nightmare. I guess this solution is not for me. Luckily she was even nice enough to say she would refund me even though I did not yet get the money in my hand yet. (Maybe they will send a check) either way I'm going to keep asking because to pay for what I got really hurt me. I was so sad for several days looking like this but now I'm hopeful again.

Update

So the doctor wants to dissolve it slowly so she did inject me with hydron...whatever its called. Lol
Immediately after the injection my shopping bags started to go down. Here is after the last one.

here is updated photo

After it was partially dissolved

Eyes after belotero was mostly dissolved

Dr Nisha

Very nice doctor was very apologetic and helpful.