Pictures, Finally!!!

Hi Everyone. I am a 43yr old mother of 2,...

Hi Everyone.

I am a 43yr old mother of 2, weighing 160lb at 5'4". My chest is now a 36D. I am scheduled for a MM in March and continuously go back and forth between anxiety and excitement. My husband is extremely supportive and I have great faith in my PS. I am flying cross country for my MM. Currently, I worry about recovery time and the message I may be sending my 7yr old daughter in the future. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's posts and any feedback is appreciated.

Looking forward to following your journey! I am just on the research side so anything you share will be helpful Thanks

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! What will you be having done as part of your treatment?

You might want to check out Blonde in Bluffton's detailed review about her recent mommy  makeover.

Please keep us posted!

I am having a TT, BA, and lipo.

Ok all, I have come to grips with my decision and...

Ok all, I have come to grips with my decision and am getting excited!!! Reading all of the reviews on here has really helped my decision and feeling of confidence. Plus, seeing all your amazing results also helps!! I'm hoping to post before pics soon. We r hunkering down for a blizzard here so should give me some extra time to take/post pics. Happy healing to those on the flat side!
Thanks! I'm really just started to do my prep work for what I should be getting for PO recovery. It's hard to narrow down what is actually necessary!

Leaving for my MM tomorrow. Nervous but mostly...

Leaving for my MM tomorrow. Nervous but mostly excited!! Had lots of doubts this past week but worked through them and am most definitely ready. I hope I have everything I need for PO recovery. Everyone has been such an inspiration. I will post before pics within next two days. My surgery is Friday morning.
Hope everything went well, update when you are able :)
Everything went extremely well!!! I'm 5 days POvand just switched from Percocet to extra strength Tylenol. Enjoying my recovery in sunny Scottsdale . Dr Leber and his staff were amazing!! It's so true tat the worst part is the anticipation of the surgery. Ho r u getting along?
So happy it all went well for you! :) Yes I agree, Dr Leber is a doll and his staff are wonderful. So far so good here. Had my 6 week follow up and he said things are looking great! Enjoy your time here in AZ. it's getting hot though, feels like summer already!

I am a little over 3 weeks PO and have to say...

I am a little over 3 weeks PO and have to say recovery has been pretty smooth. Aside from the swelling, I have no major complaints. I have been off pain meds since 10 days PO and only occasionally take Advil or Tylenol. I am pretty faithful to Arnica and Bromelain so perhaps that is helping.
To all of you who are still pondering, just do it. This is probably the best thing I have ever done for myself and wish I could have done it years ago!! Do your research, be healthy, and pick a great surgeon!!!
Congrats, you look great!
I have seen a few references to Arnica ....what is it?
It's a homeopathic capsule and also cream used for swelling and bruising. You can find it in health food stores.

Added new pics from 5 wk PO. I will be 6 wk PO...

Added new pics from 5 wk PO. I will be 6 wk PO tomorrow and all is going well. When did everyone stop with the CG?
Would love to see pics this far out? Are you still happy with your mm?
You look awesome :) congrats on your new body.
You look awesome. I have your "before" body and wanted to know why you decided on Dr. Leger and did you go by yourself. I am still in the process of looking for a PS and am willing to travel for best results and professionalism. Thank you.
Geoffrey Leber

I do not have enough words to express how great I feel that Dr. Leber, his staff, and his surgical facilities were. From initial consult until I left the surgical recovery center, everything went smoothly. Dr. Leber does a fantastic job of answering all questions and concerns so that when surgery day arrives you are more than prepared. My results exceeded my expectations and I am only 3 weeks PO!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Leber.