53 Years Old Going on 40 Because of Dr. Shaw and His Wonderful Staff! - Arizona, AZ

Eight years ago, I had a breast aug with Dr. Shaw....

Eight years ago, I had a breast aug with Dr. Shaw. My results are natural, perfectly sized and beautiful!

Six years ago I had a brow lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery and full face lift.

I was terrified going into the seven hour surgery.
I am so glad I did it, because it took 15 years off of me!! Even now six years later people do not believe me when I tell them my age.

Before that, I felt like the "invisible woman". Eventhough I had lost 30 lbs, nobody noticed me. Never a second glance or compliment. My self esteem was at its lowest.

My life made a 180 degree turn!! I am confident, sexy and now turn heads!!
One more thing, the icing on the cake. Two years ago Dr. Shaw did a tummy tuck and some lipo on me, and eventhough my weight was good I thought, he was able to take off an additional four lbs of fat off my mid section.
I have nice indentations, no love handles and I can rock that bikini that had been retired for 30 yrs!!

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

From four other women who had had breast augs and loved them! The staff at the front desk, on the medical and the esthetic side are all the best. From the moment you walk in you feel like the most important person there!! Thanks so much Dr. Shaw and staff!! J. D. in Scottsdale