53 Years Old Going on 40 Because of Dr. Shaw and His Wonderful Staff! - Arizona, AZ

Eight years ago, I had a breast aug with Dr. Shaw....

Eight years ago, I had a breast aug with Dr. Shaw. My results are natural, perfectly sized and beautiful!

Six years ago I had a brow lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery and full face lift.

I was terrified going into the seven hour surgery.
I am so glad I did it, because it took 15 years off of me!! Even now six years later people do not believe me when I tell them my age.

Before that, I felt like the "invisible woman". Eventhough I had lost 30 lbs, nobody noticed me. Never a second glance or compliment. My self esteem was at its lowest.

My life made a 180 degree turn!! I am confident, sexy and now turn heads!!
One more thing, the icing on the cake. Two years ago Dr. Shaw did a tummy tuck and some lipo on me, and eventhough my weight was good I thought, he was able to take off an additional four lbs of fat off my mid section.
I have nice indentations, no love handles and I can rock that bikini that had been retired for 30 yrs!!

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

From four other women who had had breast augs and loved them! The staff at the front desk, on the medical and the esthetic side are all the best. From the moment you walk in you feel like the most important person there!! Thanks so much Dr. Shaw and staff!! J. D. in Scottsdale

Would love to see pics of the before and after facelift - thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased with your results! Were there any recovery supplies you used after your Facelift that you couldn't have lived without?

Thanks for reading my review. Not much is required after a facelift. I would recommend using no tear shampoo. Also you need to sleep with your head elevated and then when I was able to sleep on my side, my ears hurt on the pillow. I had incisions on the front and back of my ears. I believe you can buy special pillows with holes for your ears. :) You will be surprised how much better your facial skin tone and texture will look after the face lift. Just pulling a little makes all the difference in the world. Good luck!