Lip Filler

Pros: I had Restylane injected just to outline my...

Pros: I had Restylane injected just to outline my lips from a different physician's office. It was not symmetrical and my lips were not full enough.

This review is regarding the Juvederm filler that I had injected to outline and fill my lips. The result exceeded my expectations! My lips look very natural. They are full and feel totally smooth. There are no lumps or bumps (which I did feel with the Restylane).

Cons: minimal bruising but I am on aspirin daily.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I stated in my review about Botox for this same provider, I am a registered nurse and am very particular about the physicians I choose for my care. Dr. Bloom is exceptional on many levels. He is a perfectionist, has an excellent bedside manner, very patient and his technique and results are phenomenal. He does not use a dental block which I was thrilled about; he just uses a topical anesthetic and the two injection sites are done with Lidocaine. I was surprised that is was virtually painless. There was minimal tenderness when the cannula reached the center of my lips. I highly recommend Dr. Bloom!