Fine Lines and Crow's Feet

Pros: Fine lines are totally gone, but my forehead...

Pros: Fine lines are totally gone, but my forehead does not have a "frozen" look. I can still raise my eyebrows. Crow's feet are gone and under my eyes are improved as well which is a secondary benefit...totally unexpected! :)

Cons; None!!

Glad you are seeing improvement without total paralysis. ;) I agree, frozen is not a good look.

So you have me totally curious, what improvement did you see in your under eye area??? I've had botox injected under there once & really disliked what it did for/to me, so I'm really interested to hear what you are experiencing & whether the Botox was injected directly under your eyes or not.

Dr. Bloom did not inject directly under the eye, but on the sides of each eye. I believe there were 3 total injection sites per eye. I had some sagging skin under the eye with smiling. The Botox not only made all of the crow's feet disappear, but the under eye area had less wrinkles. As a said...an added benefit for sure! Didn't really expect that and unfortunately, I can't comment on how that occurred. Possibly Dr. Bloom's placement of the Botox??

Yeah, that is fantastic! I just had my second round of Botox & now that it is fully kicking in the sides of my eyes look great, but it seems there are tiny bags under my eyes when I smile. So glad you are not experiencing that & are having a near opposite effect! :)

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a registered nurse and I am very particular about the physicians I choose for my care. Dr. Jason Bloom is exceptional on many levels! His bedside manner was outstanding-he spent a significant amount of time answering my MANY questions as I never had Botox before and was somewhat hesitant. He was patient and very reassuring. His technique and skill was fabulous- I had zero pain and no bruising (I am even on daily aspirin). He was very gentle. He is a true perfectionist! I also had Juvederm the same day which I will write a separate review about. I will and have recommended him to many friends!