Radiesse For Nasolabial Folds - Arcadia, CA

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm...

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm so happy I decided to get them done. I had been dieting, and after loosing 30 lbs, my face was looking a lot older because of sagging skin. My cheeks began looking hallow, my eyes looked tired, and those lines from my nose to my mouth were so deep. I had a feeling I was too young for a face lift, so I figured fillers would be my other option. I went in figuring I would be getting Restylane to the cheeks for a lift, but the Dr suggested Radiesse for my nasolabial folds, Perlane for the cheeks, Dysport to lift my brows a bit. The Radiesse shots hurt a bit because the Dr went nice & deep. The results are great. The fillers lifted my sagging jowls, and lifted some sagging skin from my chin/neck area. I wish I had done this way sooner!

Ecstatic!

I am absolutely ecstatic with the results. I payed a visit to my friend & her father (I did not tell her about getting fillers). When my friend opened the door, she said "Holy Hell! You look 19!" and her father wanted to know what moisturizer I used to "glow".
I also was carded buying wine at the store (that hasn't happened in the last year or so), some cute boy at the store begged to take my groceries to the car, and I was asked if I go to school around here.
So far I'm most pleased with not seeing a ton of lines and shadows on my face when I look in the mirror. Even if I didn't get positive feedback from the rest of the world, I'm so pleased with how I look and feel. I will continue to update.
Dr. Khan

Dr Khan did the procedures herself. She spent a lot of time with me. She's a true perfectionist. Very friendly staff.