Radiesse For Nasolabial Folds - Arcadia, CA

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm...

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm so happy I decided to get them done. I had been dieting, and after loosing 30 lbs, my face was looking a lot older because of sagging skin. My cheeks began looking hallow, my eyes looked tired, and those lines from my nose to my mouth were so deep. I had a feeling I was too young for a face lift, so I figured fillers would be my other option. I went in figuring I would be getting Restylane to the cheeks for a lift, but the Dr suggested Radiesse for my nasolabial folds, Perlane for the cheeks, Dysport to lift my brows a bit. The Radiesse shots hurt a bit because the Dr went nice & deep. The results are great. The fillers lifted my sagging jowls, and lifted some sagging skin from my chin/neck area. I wish I had done this way sooner!

Ecstatic!

I am absolutely ecstatic with the results. I payed a visit to my friend & her father (I did not tell her about getting fillers). When my friend opened the door, she said "Holy Hell! You look 19!" and her father wanted to know what moisturizer I used to "glow".
I also was carded buying wine at the store (that hasn't happened in the last year or so), some cute boy at the store begged to take my groceries to the car, and I was asked if I go to school around here.
So far I'm most pleased with not seeing a ton of lines and shadows on my face when I look in the mirror. Even if I didn't get positive feedback from the rest of the world, I'm so pleased with how I look and feel. I will continue to update.
Dr. Khan

Dr Khan did the procedures herself. She spent a lot of time with me. She's a true perfectionist. Very friendly staff.

Hello. Im curious if you are still happy with your fillers. have they continues to last ? I also had Radesse done recently and although at first it seemed to make great improvements ( after the swelling went down) but I seems to be gone already after 3 months. I had 2 full syringes.
I was told with my first injections that the first one would need a booster in 3 - 6 months but after that it should last up to one year or more.
Hi! I just went back to get a little more injected recently. I still had Radiesse in my cheeks, however it was starting to lose some volume (Not sure if from more weight loss or Radiesse slowly wearing off). My Dr. said when the Radiesse isn't injected deeply enough, it will wear off quicker. I would contact your injector & let them know that the Radiesse didn't last long & see what they can do about it.
Hey! My name is Andrea too, and you just convinced me. You look awesome. I had Juvederm for my Nasal Lines and Restylane for under the eyes, but I want to slight cheeck lift and fill. My dermatologist is having a special, so it looks like I will be getting botox in my forehead at a charge, and Radiesse in the cheeks for free! I can't wait! Will post pictures, but you look hot!
Hi Andrea! Thank you so much! You'll look terrific! Please keep us posted on how it turns out. :)
Hei gorgeous,  I am so convinced that  Radiesse injections  is what I want, after seeing your result. You are beautiful regardless but now you do look so delicious . No wonder why you get those reactions from people. I'm so happy for you. Keep being beautiful.
Thank you so much! :) You'll love the Radiesse! Please keep me posted if you do it! :)
Hi Andrea, I didn't get Radiesse this time because my doctor and I decided to add a brow lift, beside a blepharoplasty, lip lift, CO2lasser and ear lobes repaired. I'm one week po and feel amazing . The brow lift , though, it did lift a little my checks. How did you lose weight? I need help lol. But if I'll lose some weight I'll go back to Dr Niamtu for Radiesse.
Hi Zizi! Wow! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling great! I bet you look amazing! I went on Nutrisystem for weight loss, and I was surprised how well it works. I lost 7lbs the first month on it. It's the best diet plan ever, it's very easy to follow, and inexpensive. Keep me posted on the results and recovery! :)
You are naturally very pretty and IMHO don't need the make-up.
Thank you so much! :)
Andrea you do look great. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you so much! Not a problem! I'm 31. :)
Hi! You look super. So did the doctor inject Radiesse too on your chin?
Thank you so much! The Dr did not put any injections into my chin, or anywhere below the lip area (even though we wanted to get those dreaded marionette lines) because of some ongoing dental work. However, the injections into my cheeks and nasolabial folds seemed to give me a nice lift to the lower part of my face. :)
Ohhh ok. And where you scared about Radiesse or any filler giving an autoimmune reaction or something? Like most reviews here that are horrible. That's why Im still scared of doing it. I keep postponing and postponing. I want it on the chin and maybe on the front of cheekbone. I want to look manlier jejej and better lookinh
I was very nervous! I had been reading the reviews on here too, & they made me so nervous. I'm glad I decided to do it though, and that the results were better than I expected them to be. :) If you decide to try it, keep me posted!
Ok!! Ohh And did the doctor say anything , before putting the filler, about some people getting reactions and stuff? Or he didn't mention it? Or Did he just say fillers were Safe?? Just to know
I don't remember the Dr saying anything besides that there might be swelling or bruising. I could be wrong though.
Gerry, I had the same concerns as you but decided to have injection in the nasolabial fold. These are a deep injection but with the icing of the area, and lidocaine in the Radiesse it was not painful. I had no bruising and the PS said with proper injection there should be no bruising. It look great and I will maintain with Radiesee.
Thanks for answering! So you were also really concerned about the immune reactions and allegory right? Did you mention it to your PS while you were there?
My concerns were if she overall results would be worth the pain and expense. It was.
So you were not worried At all about all the bad reviews? Some ruining lives for years....
No, I had such concern. I had such great confidence in my PS I believed she would not have done it if she thought there could be a problem. She has a reputation and practice to protect.
Ohhh jeje. That's a really good answer ;)...I asked bc here there are a lot of reviews that say that they went to a top PS and that then when the horrible problem of the reaction began, they just said " that has never happened with any of my patients". That's all they said. As if it's the poor unlucky patient's problem. You know?