Radiesse For Nasolabial Folds - Arcadia, CA

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm...

I got my first taste of fillers yesterday, and I'm so happy I decided to get them done. I had been dieting, and after loosing 30 lbs, my face was looking a lot older because of sagging skin. My cheeks began looking hallow, my eyes looked tired, and those lines from my nose to my mouth were so deep. I had a feeling I was too young for a face lift, so I figured fillers would be my other option. I went in figuring I would be getting Restylane to the cheeks for a lift, but the Dr suggested Radiesse for my nasolabial folds, Perlane for the cheeks, Dysport to lift my brows a bit. The Radiesse shots hurt a bit because the Dr went nice & deep. The results are great. The fillers lifted my sagging jowls, and lifted some sagging skin from my chin/neck area. I wish I had done this way sooner!
Hi! You look super. So did the doctor inject Radiesse too on your chin?
Thank you so much! The Dr did not put any injections into my chin, or anywhere below the lip area (even though we wanted to get those dreaded marionette lines) because of some ongoing dental work. However, the injections into my cheeks and nasolabial folds seemed to give me a nice lift to the lower part of my face. :)

Way to go with the weight loss! 30 pounds is quite an accomplishment - I hope you feel proud of yourself!!

Your filler turned out very nice. It definitely just give you a little lift, but not overly.

Btw, you look really good without makeup - lucky girl!!

Ecstatic!

I am absolutely ecstatic with the results. I payed a visit to my friend & her father (I did not tell her about getting fillers). When my friend opened the door, she said "Holy Hell! You look 19!" and her father wanted to know what moisturizer I used to "glow".
I also was carded buying wine at the store (that hasn't happened in the last year or so), some cute boy at the store begged to take my groceries to the car, and I was asked if I go to school around here.
So far I'm most pleased with not seeing a ton of lines and shadows on my face when I look in the mirror. Even if I didn't get positive feedback from the rest of the world, I'm so pleased with how I look and feel. I will continue to update.
Hello. Im curious if you are still happy with your fillers. have they continues to last ? I also had Radesse done recently and although at first it seemed to make great improvements ( after the swelling went down) but I seems to be gone already after 3 months. I had 2 full syringes.
I was told with my first injections that the first one would need a booster in 3 - 6 months but after that it should last up to one year or more.
Hi! I just went back to get a little more injected recently. I still had Radiesse in my cheeks, however it was starting to lose some volume (Not sure if from more weight loss or Radiesse slowly wearing off). My Dr. said when the Radiesse isn't injected deeply enough, it will wear off quicker. I would contact your injector & let them know that the Radiesse didn't last long & see what they can do about it.
Dr. Khan

Dr Khan did the procedures herself. She spent a lot of time with me. She's a true perfectionist. Very friendly staff.