PO Day 27 NEW PICS!!!

I have learn a lot from this site and have been...

I have learn a lot from this site and have been checking out every one's pics and stories. I had my tummy tuck Dec 27, 2012 at 10am. So far everything is going smoothly, I havent been in much pain at all, I have my sister here to help me for a week. I only need help going to the bathroom. I havent yet seen my belly but i can feel the doc pull it tight...

I will post before pic of my old belly and i have my first PO appt. Sat at 10AM and i cant wait to take pics and look at my new belly!!!

PO day 6 and all I been doing is resting walking...

PO day 6 and all I been doing is resting walking ever 3 hours and eating..I don't have any pics because the doc do not let his patients change out the dressings so I have to go back 2 or 3 days a week for dressing changes. They say it cut down on infections so today when I go I will have the nurse to take pics. So far I haven't been in any pain I stop talking my pain meds on PO 4. I am very active I play a lot of sports and I'm never at home and the worst part of this is I hate sitting in the damn house all day. I have been sooooo bored and it's driving me crazy. My mom and sister they come by and sit around for hours but I just can't keep siitting around. my sister is here with me for aweek and she has been very helpful but i just cant take it, so Im going back to work on Monday, i will be PO 11 my job is a sit down job have anyone went back to work early? PO 3 my friend came over and pick me up and took me out to eat and I was still bent over but I didn't care I wanted out the house!!!! I guess I have to be patience and that is something I'm still working on PATIENCE!!!! Good Luck to everyone else on this journey!!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to give an update, but i...

Sorry I haven't been able to give an update, but i have a son that plays select football and baseball and the only break we get is winter break and then its on to the next sport which is baseball, so we start practicing for spring baseball, I live in Texas and sports is a major thing out here we love our sports we play all year long non stop including myself!!!! Doc said I should be able to start softball practice in Feb. and I will also be playing spring flag football. Well so far I have been loving my new tummy but i hate the swelling.I had my drain remove at po day 11 and it was a very painful feeling. I have to go in to the doc office 2 times a week for dressing changes, they change your dressings for you to prevent infections which I like. Haven't had any complications at all (thank GOD) and I have been doing a lot of moving around. I went back to work at po day 11 with the one drain lol and back and forth to my sons events and still no complications but swelling. I have uploaded sum pics u can see the swelling on my sides as well as in the front. What I don't like is the lipo scars on the front of my stomach, wish the doc could of went in thru my bb but he said they will look like chicken pots scars once they heel, oh well I don't have that pooch anymore!!! Also my bb is so ugly to me, hopefully as it continues to heel it will get better. I want everything to be right when it is time for my trip to Jamaica for a week and then Bahamas 2 weeks later all in March!!! Cant wait, I Hope everyone is loving there new Tummy!!!!
Dr. Benedict Olusola

You stomach looks great . So I have a consultation next week but I will be having the butt augmentation , have you seen anyone's results of the bbl procedure .
You look great, your ps did an excellent job, I go on next Tue, exccited and nervous.
Thanks...Good luck u will be fine just think about how flat you will be and how much shopping u can do once the recovery is over and how u will show off ur new body!!!
I love your results! You look great. And I agree with Tjuana....it's only going to get better!
Thanks...
Omg..you look awesome! Question did you notice that now that the tummy is gone your booty popped out lol. Mine did lol. You have great legs you should be over the moon. The great part is that it's only going to get better.
Thanks....I notice and so did everyone else!!! My breast and but look bigger. I had the same incident u had at work. A lady at my job pulled me to the side and said " You look great your waist is tiny and before you left for the christmas break it didn't look so tiny, What did you do? I was going to lie to hear but she really wanted to know so she can do it". She wasn't really hating so I told her the truth lol.
look good iam happy i guess but my hips and thigh are big
Wow you look so good! I had the same done and never have seen scars from lipo
Lol I thought is seen this before I've posted twice!! Sorry not a stalker really!!!
Each week gets better and better!! Just don't over do it.
You look awesome!
Looking amazing.
You look great, just take it easy and try not overdo it, it will only slow the healing progress down. X
My ipad, and movies were my life saver that first week. The second week I worked from home. When I went back to work at after the 2 weeks I had wished I was still at home getting bored lol. Take advantage of the rest!! Its a very important part of your recovery!! Can't wait to see your after pics! :)
I feel that...BORING! I am active too....and lying here has been a real trial. I think you will be fatigued, and may swell a bit, but there are plenty of gals who went back to Orkney early. You'll be great! Happy healing!
Hope you are feeling well!
Thanks... I'm doing good just bored out of my mind sitting around the house and cant do anything!!!!