Calf Implant Results

Hi there, I am in the process of recovering from...

Hi there,
I am in the process of recovering from calf implants done (7 days in) and according to my private surgeon everything went to plan however, due to the placement of incision and the implants it is clear that there has been no improvement on the inside of my calfs. Also, the surgeon talked me through the procedure on the day of the opp and showed me where he would make the incisions (just under the knee toward the inside of my calf). He did not make the incisions where he said he would instead it was made in the crease of the knee which is good for scarring but not for calf appearance from the front.

Does anyone have any advice on the subject as I've effectively just thrown away £5000 on cosmetic surgery

Regards

Sorry to hear you're not happy with your results so far. You may want to post your question in the Doctor Q&A Forum too for some professional opinions.

I know it's frustrating but maybe your post-op swelling is hiding your results? Once the swelling goes down you might have more definition than you do now.

I hope things improve for you. Please keep us posted!

He was friendly and a very genuine guy. But I haven't received the results I was told I would.