worth it at 6 weeks, not after 9 months beware of keloid scars

I am 48 years old soon to be 49 (2 mos. away). I...

I am 48 years old soon to be 49 (2 mos. away). I had a breast lift with implants, extended tummy tuck, with lipo to hips and flanks. The whole package! I am very pleased with the results and glad that I went for it. I am still wearing a compression garmet during the day to reduce swelling but it is very minimal. I eat a regular diet and have not really reduced salt intake as some others on this site so that is probably why I still have some swelling. I just had my 6 week po appt. and the doc says that I am doing great.

My update is much different from my 6 week po...

My update is much different from my 6 week po review.

It is now 9 months po and I regret the tummy tuck.

My belly button is a keloid scar and everyone that sees it cringes. I also have a fat pocket on my right side. The ps said that I need lipo, its a fat pocket. I didn't know that parts of a tummy tuck are not liposuctioned and you can get a fat pocket.

I cannot fit a q-tip into my belly button and it feels like it is still scarring and closing up. The purpose of my TT was to wear a bikini so I am very disappointed.

I wish that I knew that I was prone to scaring before the surgery and steps could have been taken to avoid the keloid belly button.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon