New Body After Children and Weight Loss! - Annapolis, MD

I have two children and had gained alot of weight...

I have two children and had gained alot of weight after both children. I have now lost 120 pounds on my own through eating well and exercise and am ready for a new body. Getting a tummy tuck, breast lift with implant, and brachioplasty. Trying to lose 25 pounds before my surgery, kicking it in high gear.

Dr Lowe

How are you? I started eating super healthy and working out this week! How is everything going with you?
The biggest thing you can do is follow a good eating plan even more than working out, not that it's not important. I follow my eating plan religiously and can always pull 2-3 lbs a week lost. That's awesome going to ca!
Very good , my goal was to have 145 lost by surgery and I'm already at 137 so I should be able to hit at least 150 lost. How is yours?
That's awesome! I want to lose 50-I have lost 20! So I still have 30 left to lose in 5 months. I am going to CA for the summer- my husband got transferred out there. So we will staying in the hotel he works for and the gym is right near the suite we will be staying in. Then when I get back from there I am starting hot vinyasa yoga. Hopefully I will get there!
Oh cool! How's the weight loss going?
A brachioplasty gets rid of extra arm skin google it you can see pics
Dumb question whats a brachiolplasty?
Pretty much the same with a brachioplasty, except no lipo on the back , now trying to drop as much as possible before the big day!
Me too with dropping the weight
I am getting a fully tummy tuck, lipo of the love handles, tummy, back and a breast lift and augmentation. What are you getting?
I'm very excited ! I'm now up to 135 lbs lost , hoping to get another 15 off before surgery. What will you be getting done?
Hey are you excited for your make over? I need to lose 20 or more before my surgery- mine not until oct 29th. Wish it was sooner!

Welcome to RealSelf.  So glad you joined us and are sharing your journey with all of the ladies.

You have done an awesome job with the weight loss so now time to finish up the transformation.  You will feel amazing when this is all done.

Keep the updates coming.